Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help! Gram of dro $25?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Everybody is getting ripped the fuck off... A gram of the best fucking weed youd ever see is 15 bucks and a gram of fucking kuzh is 10. Woww... 25 bucks is 25 of preems. Dro is $15 a G in Canada.

2. Those sound like ATL prices. A g of sour d is 25 here. Thats why I stick to middies here

3. $20 a gram is the norm here in hawaii. doesnt usually matter if its the best shit in the world or total crap. but we usually dont get shwagg here

4. yup. ATL has some of the best weed in the country, but

- they know it. so they can charge more

- cops are more strict in georgia than in any other state. people can use this as a guise to charge more

- i've seen my friends pay fucking 40 a G for purple widow here one time. I'd never pay more than 25 a g, but they did it. and while that seems dumb, theyve been smoking for 3 years.
    i will say that the purple widow was the BOMB though, just not worth 40 a g. 40 a g should put me in a coma imo.

5. haha so im chopped and this jsut saounds so funny

6. Ok, first of all, weed prices vary from area to area. This is especially true with high quality marijuana, since the supply and demand fluctuates.

Now, "dro" as you say, is a way of describing marijuana that is grown hydroponically. This has very little effect on to potency of the bud. The main factors in determining potency is how well the plant was grown, and cured, and even more important its genetics. So, find out what the strain is, usually bag seeds arent grown hydroponically.

There really isnt any weed worth over 20 dollars a gram, even for top of the line headers. Unless there is a serious dry spell in your area. From all the info im hearing, sounds like your gona get some good mids, and paying an outrageous price for it. Just say no man (get it? :p)