Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A beautiful rainy Sunday morning... Story and pictures.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChimpX, Sep 14, 2008.

1. #1 ChimpX, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    I am going to keep this one short since my last thread read like a small novel, haha. http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned...-parents-earth-story-my-cannabis-success.html

I woke up this morning at around 7:30am, I am a morning person. I was full of energy, had a good nights rest, thank you cannabis. I staring off, with a couple bong loads of a nice Sativa dominant hybrid, no full Satvias this morning, still got the job done. About a gram later, I got my self together, got ready and headed out with my umbrella down the street to the coffee shop. This morning was a bit dreary, the rain was falling and the air was cool, but it felt nice. People were still out on the streets, living there normal life. I love how the city doesn't shut down when the weather is inclement. Damn lazy people can't leave the house when it isn't 80 degrees and sunny. I walked into the coffee shop, no not that kind! I wish, but it is close enough. It is a nice one-of-a-kind locally owned place, not some big name coffee house (one right down the street, you know who you are!), full of hot moms (which isn't always a bad thing). It is full of local cool people, hippie-type crowd, and they have a HUGE Bob Marley painting for sale on the wall from some local artist, wants some serious cash for the original, but it is well done. I went to the counter to place my order, cappuccino and a slice of homemade zucchini bread (the shit!), one of my friends is the cashier, we shot the shit for the bit while my drink was being made. I got my order, picked up an issue of the local scene paper, and sat down next to the Bob Marley painting. I was blitz, people watching, and staring out the window at the rainy street, just spacing off, amazing.

Did anyone else have a nice Sunday morning?

My breakfast, cupuchino, zucchini bread, and Camel Lights, yum.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the Bob Marley painting for sale.
    http://www.creativeboneartworks.com/paintingsMarley.htm

2. niiiice, i woke up and stretched a little then hopped on the longboard

then got to the real business and hit the sensi, i love the rainy day smokes though

3. that sounds like the perfect morning

4. That painting is bombb

5. I ended off the evening quite well. My friends brought over a couple bottles of wine, and Tron was on TV, yes I said it, Tron! That movie is amazing when you are high! One of my friends found my bottle of Nutella and we went to town on it, damn stoners... As you can see I have the finest taste in glassware, I spend most of money on consumable, haha.

A picture of the mayhem. Bong hits, wine, and Tron.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. not to be rude, seeems like your night was lovely, but where the hell is the picture of the painting you speak so fondly of?

7. sounds like am amazing morning and day

8. That painting is pretty awesome, and yes, Tron is the shit.

9. just saw the painting, i came