putting liquids in your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BayArea408, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Me to man! who puts juice milk or alcohol in their piece?

2. Once me and some homies climbed up these rocks that overlooked a park to smoke bongs. We forgot water and we didn't want to climb back down to the tap so we just used coke. Was exactly the same as water from what I can remember.

3. I just recently tried putting hot tea in my bong well hitting it it's amazing the steam turns the smoke into vapor it's like hitting a A water vaporizer I had too much smoke and literally just kept clearing the bong for the steam from it and tell my throat felt better from the huge ass ripped I had

4. The only liquids that go in my bongs is water.  Purple power and/or iso when cleaning.
    View attachment 154024

5. I pretty much just use soapy water.  It keeps the bong clean and I like the bubbles.

6. Purple power

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Definitely lemon juice and water.

8. Try using hot regular English tea it feels like a Vicks vaporizer to the face when you clear it The tea also helps eliminate the odor and tire build up you can also leave the water in your bong and refrigerate it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429915781.463909.jpg

9. Cold water + food coloring. Does not stain glass or change flavor. I find it actually keeps pipe cleaner longer.

10. 😥😤😆

Attached Files:

11. could you be more specific what are the manufacturer names for the food coloring you use and regular tapwater or bottle?

12. Sure its just regular food coloring you buy at the grocery store on the baking aisle. The brand i use is Adams extract. Doesn't matter if its tap or bottled, just so its cold and clear. Enjoy!

13. I'm going to turn mine Green for my bong try. Butt you should try hot tea in your bong it's like hitting a Vicks vaporizer when you clear it

14. Flavored carbonated water. The sugar-free stuff like Polar makes, it's great for the carbonated effect with a hint of flavor! And it's pretty much just water. I've tried herbal tea also...but the seltzer trick is the best I've tried!

15. I tried listerine once. It gave the smoke a menthol like flavor.

16. You can try some tea.... Not some ready made stuff.? But brew something...chill it in refrigerator and try as bong/bubbler water.Add some mint leaves for extra flavour.