putting liquids in your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BayArea408, Sep 14, 2008.

1. never do polluted river water, i threw up it was nasty.. but flavored wild berry water is delicious

2. I wouldn't put sugary drinks in your bong/bubbler. Unless you plan on cleaning it really well before your bong gets all sticky and shit.

3. Try gasoline.

4. Just lay a nice steamy turd in your bong. adds flavour

5. lawl.
    I was at my friends house, and they were passing the bong. It gets to my exboyfriend, and he smells it and makes a really odd face, he says "Cam, what the hell is this?" "Mouthwash, doo, what do you put in your bongs?"

Made my life =]

6. Bleach should be fun...:devious:

7. Placing different liquids in water pipes changes the flavor and texrure of the smoke.
    Clear rum and ice chills it out, like taking a deep breath in winter.
    Cold orange juice makes it smooth and creamy. (great for berry buds).
    Hot water (yes hot water) makes it thick smoke. Easier to hold it in.

Experiment with different liquids and temps. Just remember, clean out your pipe!
    Some liquids like juices do not sit well. Enjoy.

8. I bet tea would be awesome. Like some herbaly orange spice or something would taste great.

9. Orange anything except juice that will stain your bong and one time i put lemon gatorade and orange gatorade WHAT THA SHIT

needles to say it was great...:smoke:

10. where the hell do you guys get your information from? sugar dissolving THC? alcohol breaking down THC?

sugar isnt a solvent its not going to dissolve THC and keep it from getting out of the bong and into your lungs that doesnt even make any sense

alcohol is used to EXTRACT THC to make hash oil (isopropyl and ethyl alcohol), if it broke it down, what you extracted wouldnt be THC and the oil wouldnt even get you high

not tryn to knock you all, but dont just blindly follow what people say (including me), but i am a chemist i know what im talking about

side note: i use mouth wash (spearming and wintermint) sometimes, dont add too much though it bubbles like crazy

11. Come to Tahoe! Our weed is Dank, and we have Snow!

12. why reinvent the wheel op?:p waters fine

13. The only thing I have had in my bong besides water was JD. It was interesting to say the least.

14. Well, remember when MW3 came out and they had cod mountain dew? Well to get in the spirit I made a mountain dew can bong, and as a goof I used the soda instead of water. Doesn't make much of a difference, but I would never put anything other than water in my glass.

15. oh yeah i use isopropyl alcohol, fuckin headrush man

16. Man, don't even joke about that shit. Even getting the residual smell and taste with a hit is fucking gross.

17. Anybody ever tried pussy juice instead of bong water? :smoking:

18. Nasty, but hey, to each his own. Water and ice only for bongs or hookah.

19. I remember specifically about a year or two ago my local headshop was giving away bags of this thing called kryptonic, I think it was called, with every bong purchase, but anyways it was specifically for flavored bong water. Came in watermelon and other fruity flavors, heard it was pretty legit, never personally tried it nor have I looked recently if they still have it.

20. sometimes when we want some flavor bong, we stuff a pack of halls cough drops down into the bong. they dissolve and leave a cherry/menthol taste with the weed, which is actually pretty nice. weed tastes great as-is, but that's a good addition