Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

grand cayman drug laws?

• Please log in to reply

Mattplusness

Mattplusness

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
meaning of course marijuana.
this spring break I am fortunate enough to have a filthy rich aunt who has a 3 bedroom condo in grand cayman.
i am wondering how the drug laws are there since it is a highly populated tourist spot?
i am not bringing weed with me on a plane.

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
www.webehigh.com

Mattplusness

Mattplusness

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
i don't see it on there. but thanks

notbakedenough

notbakedenough

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,716 posts
I would think its a lot like other carribean destinations. With the difference being theres not a ton of poor areas to find hookups in. I bet if you ask a guy selling stuff on the street where you can find some grass they will likley point you in the right direction..

burnin herb420

burnin herb420

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey i live in Grand Cayman and it is REALLY easy to get dope here lol the police arent too strict if u are caught with a small portion and its not like the police are up for searching random tourists because that is how we make all our money here so...just if ur not an idiot and smoking a joint right in the middle of George Town where ur ship would come in lol but ye if u ever come back to grand cayman hit me up i can get u the grades :D
  • MACD2004 likes this

hoon

hoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
I stayed at the Westin Causarina and pretty much everyone who worked at the resort had weed for sale. I.E. bartenders, waiters, pool boys, and my taxi driver. Have fun.

Clueless

Clueless

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,519 posts
There's a dude on here that's from the Grand Cayman, or visist there alot. The guy with the story about shitting and farting, whats his name? He'll probably know whats up there.

dxman

dxman

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am in the Grand Caymans and desperately looking to get on. Can anyone help me connect???

dxman

dxman

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, getting weed in the Caymans is not easy. Everyone is worried about getting booted off the island. If you are a weed-head (and I am) either bring your own or do without...

buddydan

buddydan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am moving to grand cayman from yhe U.S. can I give you a call? I'll be there friday

LA420Guy

LA420Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey i live in Grand Cayman and it is REALLY easy to get dope here lol the police arent too strict if u are caught with a small portion and its not like the police are up for searching random tourists because that is how we make all our money here so...just if ur not an idiot and smoking a joint right in the middle of George Town where ur ship would come in lol but ye if u ever come back to grand cayman hit me up i can get u the grades :D

That sounds awesome! Please hit me up. I sent you a message

Cayman Anon

Cayman Anon

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, email me if you are visiting this christmas, i'll hook you tourists up

riverroadjack

riverroadjack

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts
Posted Image

blazeiken

blazeiken

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, could you hook me up? Email me coopercrepsl.gmail.com I'm staying for a free more days but the earlier the better

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Edited by blazeiken, 05 April 2014 - 01:19 PM.

• MACD2004 likes this

MACD2004

MACD2004

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am on vacation in the cayman's for the next 6 days and I would really really appreciate someone to do business with!!!  Please email me if you know anyone with some green to sell.  PLEASE!! seriously :(  you can email me at macd2004@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users