Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

[How to] REALLY Smoke in the bathroom and not get caught.

• Please log in to reply

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Edited by The Cannabis, 13 September 2008 - 03:52 AM.

xmanbearpigx

xmanbearpigx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
hmmmm, your toilet idea has a major flaw....

Shower steam + high + precious glass (or anything else) + bare feet = death (to either u or ur piece)

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

FormerlyBlank

FormerlyBlank

Customusertitlemyleftnut!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts

hmmmm, your toilet idea has a major flaw....

Shower steam + high + precious glass (or anything else) + bare feet = death (to either u or ur piece)

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH'

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hoodie

hoodie

Minnetoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts
That's a lot of fucking work to just smoke bud. Why not just open the window? No window? Go outside. Too cold? Put on a sweater. No sweater? Curse your grandmother for never knitting you one for Christmas. No grandmother to curse? Then I'm sorry for bringing up your non-knitting deceased grandmother.

nicsye

nicsye

vape&glass&jays

• Registered Upgraded
  • 551 posts

That's a lot of fucking work to just smoke bud. Why not just open the window? No window? Go outside. Too cold? Put on a sweater. No sweater? Curse your grandmother for never knitting you one for Christmas. No grandmother to curse? Then I'm sorry for bringing up your non-knitting deceased grandmother.

haha

i just had a big fat LOL

Shauneh

Shauneh

One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
Lol, I think there are better and simpler ways to smoke in your bathroom, and at least in Hawaii, we don't have ceiling fans in our bathrooms, though we do have vents.

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

ckycampmember

ckycampmember

Permanently Online

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,671 posts
good points.

but not a sticky material thread if you ask me.

muffintoker

muffintoker

Flying with the seabirds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

That sir, is by far the funniest thing I've seen on the interwebs today. + Rep, my good man. You've certainly earned it. haha

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Just head out to the forest it's like being with nature.

fvaambush

fvaambush

Prying open my third eye

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,182 posts
Ok so you turn on the hot water, put damp towels under your door, and use a sploof to smoke in your bathroom

Thats all you had to say..
  • chronicman00 likes this

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
Many of those steps are unnecessary, the room will smell fine if you omit some of the steps, like the towel under the door, and the eating of the pipe.

Seriously, that would be nasty as fuck. Who eats a used apple pipe?

db`

db`

Diggin' them vibes...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
really bad guide. if you're this cautious your bound to be noticed for being in the bathroom for a fucking hour.

DevilsYesca

DevilsYesca

Commodore Toke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 388 posts
ok guys this is bulletproof i swear after i took a hit and my mom came in like 1 min after into the living room she didnt smell it for shit.what u do is grab a towel and wet from a spot and u simply blow ur smoke in there obvously some smoke will escape out of the pipe so u have to do it close to a window

varyberry

varyberry

Bud Saver Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts
Smoke in a NYC bathroom.

It's about 3x3, vacuum sealed, and the only holes to the outside world are an exhaust fan and an intake 'hole'.

Pette1002

Pette1002

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 285 posts

Smoke in a NYC bathroom.

It's about 3x3, vacuum sealed, and the only holes to the outside world are an exhaust fan and an intake 'hole'.

haha i know what your talking about

Jabbajaws XD

Jabbajaws XD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
since when did bathrooms have ceiling fans?

Bo--

Bo--

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
get a one hitter, a bandanna, and a thing of cologne.
light it, wrap the hitter in the bandanna for 5-10 seconds or so. fold the bandana up so its thick and press it to your mouth hard, Then blow through it as hard and slow as you can.
one spray of cologne and there is no way anyone could find out.

I smoked weed on a school bus last year everyday. haha.

TokerofTHC

TokerofTHC

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 181 posts
i htink he meant to say vent. but this thread is retarded. way to many extra steps.

steamy shower, vent, sploof viola

since when did bathrooms have ceiling fans?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users