Spoon and vagina.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronicman00, Sep 11, 2008.

1. That was the most colorful story I've read on GC :hello:.

2. A girl who fucks herself with a pipe.

3. I was thinking cereal spoon, too. Why can't people just call a pipe a pipe? Why does it always have to be a 'piece' or a 'spoon' or a 'bowl' when the reader has no idea what you're writing about??

4. +1 Rep for the expert use of emoctions:D

5. wow....that is pretty nasty....I would retire that piece and the brod! :(

6. How many people put their mouths on that thing repeatedly, and she stuck it in her vajayjay? Damn, I probably would of just said fuck it and smoked out of it but I would of given the dude fair warning.

"You wanna smoke?"
    "Out of what, the spoon?"
    "Yeah."
    "Your girlfriend has put that inside of her, just to let you know... yep..."

That would be one awkward conversation right there.

7. yeah man when I told him I was expecting some sort of ackward/disgust/wtf situation but he didnt believe me so it wasnt so awkward lol

and to everyone who says "I thought it was a real spoon" why the fuck would my friend leave a real spoon at her house? lol I dont know anyone who carries around a spoon.

8. ...like coton candy on a warm, breezy day :smoke:

LOVE MY GF's PUSSY!!!!

9. How does that even come up in a conversation?

"So hey, today I fucked myself with my boyfriends pipe" Was this like over coffee or something? How random..

10. Yeah I know I was like wtf? I guess she had to get it off her chest. .....or out of her vagina....

11. If I was her boyfriend I'd be hella pissed she's telling YOU about her vadge stories rather than me...

Is she your hag or something?? lol

12. So who has smoked out of that pipe?

13. My friends girlfriend did that with his Wii remote. I love how girls think that that kind of thing is cute or funny, but when I jerk off with with your cheerleading skirt, I'M the one whos out of line.

What a world.

14. i know a chick who uses the handle of a hammer....she gets rough with it too...

i always warn her about the possibilities of vaginal splinters

15. I wanna know a chick who will get all exorcist style!

That would be hot to watch:devious:

16. idk maybe she told me on purpose so I wouldnt smoke out of it?? that would be my guess.

17. I just remembered something. about 2 years back this one girl that was into my friend sent him a vid. of her fucking herself with one of these

[​IMG]

18. Do you know what a hag is?!?!:eek:

19. i know, right?
    whenever i bring my dildo to a friends i always remember to bring it home with me
    :ey:

i joke, i joke.

20. hahahaha! Ironic.