Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

k-pin dosage question

• Please log in to reply

thebeatles069

thebeatles069

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 316 posts
hey guys i was wondering how many mg my friend n i should take we r both around 6 ft approx 150. we plan on takin kpins n a lot of bud. how many kpins will i need to feel not totallllly fucked but pretty fucked off of them?

Mattplusness

Mattplusness

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
every abuse xanax before? it no take 3

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
youre not allowed to post dosage questions anymore...but it all depends on what size they are...dont take a lot theyre a lil stronger then xanax....id say take like 2 mg at the most

bleezysteez

bleezysteez

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts
really i found kpins to be not as strong as xanax, but longer lasting. my first 2mg of kpin i did not feel a thing but relaxed so yea start there and have more handy just in case it isn't doing it. i blacked out easily on 4mg but i remember the euphoria was very strong

Relaxin420

Relaxin420

Daily Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
just dont drink. my friend totalled his car on k pins and alcohol lol.

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
evil pills... u dont remember shit the next day, id reccomend 1-4 blown or swalloed, but my boy george ate an 8th of mushrooms blew 12 kpins and drank 10 beers and he didnt remember who he was or what the fuck was goin on for a good 3 days lol surprised hes alive actually :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users