Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Calm cool Eli Manning baby with a TD pass with 20 seconds left. Let's go!!!!!!

2. Giants win, top of the division.

Smoke all the victory weed

3. I can't believe NYG pulled that one out

4. That was a Tyree catch by Donnell.

5. Yoo bout time that Eagles offense got going.

All around solid game for Philly. 300 yards at half..

D looked good. Fletcher Cox is the man. 3 sacks 1 FF.

6. I take it you haven't been following the story about employees of FanDuel using inside info to win huge money at DraftKings and employees of DraftKings using inside info to win big money at FanDuel. The NY Attorney General sent each company headquarters a letter demanding a variety of details about this and the deadline for them to submit is today, so we should be getting some new info on this in the near future. In the meantime both companies conveniently installed a no-daily-fantasy rule for employees.

Either way DFS is designed to exploit compulsive gamblers in the same way that online poker like PokerStars was 5-10 years back.

7. They gifted us a win today and our failure to execute, as well as our very conservative playcalling in the 4th quarter, fucked us. I still can't believe the pick-six play. How the fuck are two receivers running cross routes like tight ends do and neither one was focusing on the QB throwing the ball??

Play in question: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3...

8. That's ignorant IMO.

9. 2 ff but yea he's the man. I was a lil worried it was gunna be a repeat of when eagles played saints during the 4-12 season. 500 yards of offense and 10 points but they pulled it together in the second half

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. boy howdy i love being a 49ers fan, it surely won't be a maddening year that'll inevitably end with us entering another fucking 'rebuilding' era that'll last another 4 years.
    [​IMG]

11. Care to elaborate as to why you feel that my statement is an ignorant one?

13. #73993 Crony, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Le'Veon Bell looks like a man amongst boys tonight.

Also, Rivers to Gates for his first TD in his first game back from suspension.

14. Wow.. what a win for the Steelers.

Great game. Haven't seen a Monday Night game won like that in long time.

15. I'm freaking out like a crack head on a binge! Mike Vick with the comeback. My msu favorite scoring the win, with a shitton of yards. Happy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

16. Chargers pull a Chargers.

The Lions are awful.

Texans..............

Cmon man!

17. Bell is the best back in the league. Spartan Dawg

18. I guess, I am not far from you :)

19. I love any game that includes a healthy dose of Philip Rivers Face.