Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Zero run game???

You ever watch Arian Foster play? Frank Gore???

Matt Hasselbeck actually is decent and played well last week for a 40 year old.

You ever heard of Deandre Hopkins...young budding superstar wr.

I got Texans 24-20 tonight.

2. I've seen Arian foster injure himself every other week.... I've watched gore run for less than a hundred yards 3 consecutive 15+ touch games

I'm a Seahawks fan. I'm aware of hasselbeck.

Only positive thing in this game is DeAndre Hopkins. IMO he deserves to be in the elite class of WR's .. Really shitty he's never had a decent QB.
    Like... This game would've been sick 4 or 5 years ago lol

3. There is an Andre Johnson sighting

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444355400.522249.jpg

The fuck is going on in this game? Is O'Brien seriously splitting starts between Hoyer and Mallet?

5. Arian Foster to the locker room with injury ;)

6. Ok never mind Mallet just sucks

7. Well shit!

8. That was beautiful! Holy shit Hoyer.
    Might not have been a bad move after that drive!

9. Lol Hoyer might be a barely starting QB talent wise but at least that offense looks functional with him at the lead.

Still laught that stupid ass Browns waived Hoyer.. Then signed McCown. The fuck? Lol

10. Hoyer should be the starter, hands down. He shouldn't have been benched so early in the season. If he had just been given time to settle into the role the Texans wouldn't have had to endure the play of Mallet, and might be in better shape right now...

11. Yup. I don't consider O'Brien on the 'hot seat' but he dun goofed the QB situation no doubt.

12. #73932 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Hoyer just makes some dumb ass decisions with the football. like blindly lobbing it downfield to noone in particular which got easily picked on like 3rd and 6 when they were on their last drive, absolute no need for that. you could even see the coach on the sidelines like "why would you do that..." he was being pressured yea but at worst throw it away, it goes to 4th down so be it, they wouldve had another chance

13. #73933 StickyIckyRicky, Oct 9, 2015
    You'd think with Hoyer's time behind Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger he'd be a little better. By that I mean his decision-making and timing.

Same thing for Mallett considering he was the guy Belichick drafted to be Brady's backup over Hoyer and they both spent 3 seasons behind Brady. Never thought this would play out in a battle over the starting QB role in 2015, at least not for Houston.

14. #73934 budsmoker55, Oct 9, 2015
    The Pats might put up 60 next week on the Colts just putting that out there now lol ... Brady and Bill have been waiting for this :)

15. Frankly I give Hasselbeck a ton of credit. Houston's defense is playing off with max-protect schemes, but Hasselbeck is a 40 year old man who had started one game in three years and spent half the week in a hospital getting IVs and vomiting/shitting everything out of his body.

16. #73936 Deleted member 795475, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Green Bay is clearly going to win the division. Minnesota is probably the second in line, maybe getting on wildcard.

If I was calling it right now...

NFC: Kinda clearly the Packers.
    AFC: Broncos are over-rated, they're good, but I think NE still has it.

Packers Patriots super bowl.

If I'm right, which I likely wont be, I'll be going for Brady!

When MN finally, if we fucking grow a brain, get rid of Peterson, that's when the team will bloom. We've relied on him too long and if we rely on him next year we're going to be blowing the talent we've acquired.

17. If all the favorites win then at the end of tomorrow the Giants will be 3-2, in 1st place and the only team in their division without a losing record.

18. Random B.S. Amari Cooper was born June 17 1994, the day of the OJ highway chase. ..... damn I graduated high school in 93. Like WTF People in nfl playing now that weren't even born when I graduated. Time flies folks, enjoy it!

19. These dudes are my age...... You graduated the year I was born O.O