Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I wish we would've kept Kenbrell Thompkins over Josh Boyce. Kenbrell had a good rhythm with Brady and actually held onto the ball more than half the time. Would love to see him get claimed.

I think Fred Jackson can still play. We'll have to see if he gets that chance.

2. Any other Eagle fans hoping we keep the undrafted free agent Rasheed Bailey? I can see him being a dangerous slot reciever. The guy never seems to drop the ball

3. Looks like the seahawks are talkin to Fred Jackson to be a possible backup RB since Robert turbin apparently has a significant ankle sprain, this could would definitely make marshawn happy since they've been friends since marshawn was back in buffalo.

4. Denarius Moore cut by the Bengals. A once-bright future now looks as cloudy as can be.

& agree, I think Kenbrell Thompkins is an underrated but also unspectacular WR. He does what you need him to do, and I'm willing a team like the Panthers, the Bears, or the Packers will try and pick him up. IMO he's better than a couple of the WRs the Pats kept (what up Aaron Dobson) and probably better than a couple of WRs the Raiders kept (looking at you, Rod "Butterfingers" Streater).

5. metalhead476@gmail.com get at me dawg

6. First one is still foolish. Trent's most fatal mistake, aside from a lack of speed/acceleration due to his size, is his need to find cutback spots all. the. time. This is one of those instances; you can see he's in the middle of a cutback to the left side even though the run play was clearly structured towards the right. If even #95 is accelerating at a rapid pace, Richardson would have gotten 5-6 yards on that carry had he ran to the right, instead of trying to cut back to the smaller hole in the lines and ending up with a couple of yards after running into 2-3 Pittsburgh d-lineman.

7. I will be quoting this again when the jets are in the playoffs.

8. I. Said kinda explain didn't i lol....

9. #73209 Ryan Donnelly, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    Wow, cousins named starter for the whole season, i thought it was just week 1. now they're talking about best potential landing spots for RG. I figured we'd cut ties but not this early

edit: browns, eagles, and cowboys interested in RG if we cut him

10. Rumors are the bills GM Whaley went "Rogue" in cutting RB Fred Taylor.

Oh Lordy.

11. #73211 tetoleetd, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    fred jackson.

fred taylor was dope during his day though, when he was healthy at least.

12. i sent you an invite. let me know if you have anyone else who wants in. i dont really care who is in as long as they are active.

13. LOLZ stoned

14. Oh I know. But then again I think you would reply the same if that worthless RB was on your team's roster as he was for my team. :)

15. Quote it all you want. Quote it after every Jets win in 2015 for all I care. Guess you are gonna be a biased homer instead of looking at the facts. Here's one for you: Ryan Fitzpatrick has never led a team to a winning record as a starting QB, and he had a better surrounding cast in Houston in 2014 than he does with the Jets in 2015. But hey, dare to dream.

16. But Fitzpatrick has the highest IQ in football!
    If you are not a raiders fan then you are a sissy

17. This isn't the "Try not to Laugh" thread bro.

18. Looks like it could be Barkley vs. Tebow in tomorrows game vs. the Jets.

19. They won't cut him and no one is going to give anything away for him. Tebow 2.0.

20. No one can defeat Tom Brady!!! NOT EVEN THE NFL FUCK YA!!! TOLD YOU BOYS GET READY FOR WEEK 1 and all of 2015 ... WE ARE READYYYYY WOOOOOOO!!!