Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Pretty bummed bout Jordy tearing his ACL , I heard were trying to sign Reggie Wayne

3. "The Cleveland Browns just took a quarterback in the first round in 2014 when they selected Johnny Manziel.

According to a CBSSports.com story, the Browns could be in the market for another one in 2016, as they have been showing interest in Michigan State's Connor Cook.

The report says that Cook's high school coach at Walsh Jesuit in Ohio, Gerry Rardin, received a visit from the Browns to inquire about Cook.

"They feel like Connor is going to be one of the more important guys in the draft, for sure," Rardin said to CBSSports.com's Jon Solomon."

NOOOOO! Not the Browns! That's where quarterbacks go to die!!!!!!

4. #73184 JetxLife86, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    More 49ers good news....sike!!! Outside lineback Brooks charged with misdemanor sexual battery from the incident witth the same woman from Ray Mcdonald's house last year.

When 3somes go wrong...

Even when we have some positive light like a Jerryd Hayne, darkness overcomes.

5. Bryant from Steelers suspended 4 games for substance abuse. Ouch! No Bell, no Bryant. Yay for Antonio Bryant and his targets...

6. fuckk -_- i love reggie lol

7. John Harbaugh is a real piece of work...

Also the Browns can end up with good quarterbacks but they're in such a rush to move on to the next one that they bench them before they've given them a fair shot. See Brian Hoyer, Colt McCoy.

8. #73188 budsmoker55, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Randall Cobb just exited with a shoulder injury I fear it's a separated shoulder .. Really hoping not that would FUCK me for fantasy

And u poor packers fans lol

9. #73189 Johnny Blazed, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015

im actually excited about the yr

10. Tyler Lockett with a punt return for a touchdown....that's one kick return and one punt return for touchdowns in 3 games...love this kids vision, agility and speed.

11. except for that shitty o-line

12. Go Cousins!!!! msu msu msu

13. #73193 Ryan Donnelly, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    Yeah cousins is now the starter, even though RG3 is apparently healthy. Management and the coaching staff are pretty much done with Robert, Gruden said door is not shut on RG but "it's Kirk's team". Only dumbass Snyder won't let them move on from him. This is jerry jones level of meddling

14. RG3 is done in Washington

Speaking of done, Lions let Ryan Broyles go. Another fucking waste of a 2nd rounder, Mayhew. Fuck...

15. Khalil Mack looked like a monster last night. Cooper had some great moves on Patrick Peterson, too.

Gonna really enjoy there basically being two joke New York teams this year. We already had the fun with Geno & The Jets (which made Geno Smith look so bad that it actually caused intelligent, rational thoughts to come out of Bart Scott's mouth), and now we get to have fun with Jets North, aka the Bills. Rex Ryan just announced that Tyrod Taylor is their Week 1 starting QB....and then the team announced they're cutting Fred Jackson after a decade with the team. Because apparently they'd rather keep Bryce Brown and Anthony "Boobie" Dixon than FJax.

16. Lol, exactly. Snyder is such a moron.

17. My Jags have been playing well (scoring these things called Touchdowns on offense again) scobee or long time kicker just got traded to the steelers for nothing, but Myers the replacement can hit from 60 with plenty of room.

18. Raiders waive Kenbrell Thompkins and cut Trent Richardson. That 2012 draft class gets less and less impressive every year. Bet the Browns wish they had just taken Matt Kalil with the 3rd overall instead of taking TRich and gifting Kalil to the Vikings (even taking into consideration the 1st rounder they later got from Grigson and the Colts).

Let's revisit the great moments in Richardson's career.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Those are some terrible choices, only one I can kinda defend is the first one...he saw big dude in the backfield running to the gap and he thought he might be able to squeeze through that smaller hole (that he was closer to) and hit that completely open field while backfield dude is clearly angled to go to the center and would take long enough to change direction that he could possibly make it past him and go to the house...

20. if anyone wants to join my fantasy league on yahoo let me know. its a 12 team ppr league with pretty cool scoring. roster starts two flex players. could end up being a keeper league. the league is free btw.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1075531...

not sure if that link will work. its supposed to be a link to the league's settings. PM me with your email if you want to join.