Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I'm becoming more and more convinced of Bradford and jelly by the day..

2. Lol, I find this whole racist thing to be funny at this point. I just think he isn't good with connecting with players, sticks to a certain gameplan, and plays no favorites. Mccoy and Maclin, Murray and a 1st round WR Nelson Agholor to help replace them. He traded lesean for kiko and all of a sudden he's racist.

3. Foster. He gone.

4. I think it's funny that Sanchez and Tebow are on the same team again. Sanchez has gotta be like "this fucking guy again?"

Not that either one of them would be starting for the Eagles in an ideal situation...

5. How are the eagles somehow better with that situation at QB

I can't till they crash and burn again

6. Eagles are interesting. Chippy has been doing some crazy things over there. He's got a system, and has found the guys he wants to follow it, that will buy in. He monitors player's eating habits, and sleep cycles.

In Comparison, as a Chief fan I know Andy Reid is Mr. Cool. That big ol fat guy, when we win games he gives out Uncrustables. Laid back, much different personalities, and I can see why the old guard had a problem with it.

Patriots have a similar formula, at least back in their dynasty days. Still, Belicheck has a system, and if you don't follow it, you're out of the building. Cyrus Gray runs for 200 yards, but never sees the field agains once he's late to a meeting.

Unfortunately Chip doesn't have that sort of pedigree. But he could achieve it, or flop terribly. Still gonna be a fun year for Gang Green.

7. uncrustables eh...put me in coach!!

8. Our season is riding on Bradfords leg. I really see him thriving if he stays healthy. If he would do well with any team, this would be the one. Very similar playing style to his college days in Oklahoma, even has Murray back there with him. So many people were amazed Foles was traded, he had a fluke season. If Bradford stays healthy, we definitely upgraded.

Say what you will about Coach Kelly, but he's won 20 games in his first two seasons as an NFL head coach. Mostly, you could say, because of his gameplan.

9. Bradford sucks

10. Over/under on Bradford tearing ACL: 50%

11. Tebow under chip Kelly and his hurry up could create havoc for opposing teams.

12. #72952 budsmoker55, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Well along with Brady's testimony that got released to the public yesterday there was also a shit load of his emails, some pretty good ones in there lol .. This being my favorite .. just TB12 speaking the truth ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438789037.679376.jpg

13. This was my favorite comment in the comments after reading that link.

Retirement, Day 1: Tom Brady goes on a coke bender and beats a pool store employee to death with a perfectly inflated football because they don't carry white pool covers.

14. Well it's a good thing he didn't get the white one because as he found out, it wasn't really his decision to make in the first place.

15. That was the best part. Black. White. Gray. Don't matter. Giselle is choosing that shit son.

Need more people for GrassCity Fantasy Football League!!!

PM me or head over to the Fantasy Football thread in the Sports section!

16. It'd certainly do a number on their salary cap because they'd have to pay all those defensive players who would have career highs in interceptions

17. I was assuming he ment Tebow running...

The only thing was when he had his "good" (half)year with the broncos, the "running qb" wasn't a big thing, Vick was years ago by that point and Cam and Kap were rookies and Arod isn't a runner he's a scrambler...

4 years later Cam, Wilson, Kap, RGIII (for atleast 1 year) have all been to the playoffs and set rushing records and just made it known...Tebow isn't the passer those guys are like you said...

18. I was referring to randomly throwing tebow in. Run, flee flicker etc.