Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. read RV'S link solid info.

What will you all say when we go back for a third time in a row?

2. #72902 Kroptonik, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    people are acting like the cap doesn't go up every year....

And yeah, I agree completely with the article we ACTUALLY got russell for 8 years for 90.6....

3. The point is, the POINT. Is. We won. NFL teams only option is to leave that weak shit in the 2015 season. You know what I'm saying? Start practicing more. Maybe get a better diet. Come up with better plays/defense

Because I mean... the patriots just aren't taking no for an answer. Hernandez didn't take no for an answer, coach B didn't take no for an answer and Brady will just cum on your face cuz he's a real nigga like that.

4 games out means NADA! we're still in it to win it.

4. don't feed the troll BYO....

5. #72905 budsmoker55, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
  6. Eh, whatever. The suspension isn't even really about the fucken footballs anymore. shady brady still deserves what he got, if not more for destroying evidence in an investigation. If he had nothing to hide, why destroy what they are asking for?

7. Brady is on his way out folks. Your golden boy is a cheat hack

8. Seahawks are still hungry. Boston fans have chips on there shoulders cause there baseball team sucked balls for decades.

9. #72909 MrRaider, Aug 1, 2015
    The 40 whiners? Nahhhhh

10. Lol yeah. I have respect for Raiders from back in afc times they killed it glad Al is gone hope mark is not as controlling

11. If you're not a raiders fan you are a sissy

12. My lead singer would agree with you

13. #72913 budsmoker55, Aug 1, 2015
    What the hell trolling hard do you not know we won the World Series 2 years ago (3 times since 04) LOL ... And Seahawks are going to be on the decline now with that money they gave Wilson, not the GOAT lmao silly man

14. Took Boston years to get those titles. There were many losing years up there.

15. Seattle is at the beginning of a dynasty. The cap is going up and we are owned by Paul Allen enough said.

16. "Please Do NOT feed the trolls"

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438448678.664449.jpg

18. I love my hawks all the way back to the Zorn days.

19. Dave Craig and Steve Largent

20. nice, seahawks sign bobby Wagner to a 4 year 43 million dollar extension. Our defense is set for years to come.