Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #72861 Ryan Donnelly, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    nice to see golden boy brady get the same treatment as any other player would get. couldnt snake your way out of this one tommy, 4 games well deserved. destroyed his cell phone lmao. man up and admit you cheated already, everyone knows it

maybe bring those smug pats fans down a notch too

• Like Like x 3
  2. don't you blender your cellphones every few months?!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Fuck the Pats and Brady and their fans. Fool me once, shame on me (Spygate). Fool me twice, shame on you. Tired of their smug bullshit and stupid lies, even when they don't need to cheat. It's about integrity and ethics, not whether you gain a competitive advantage. Sayonara Tomboy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol you got that backwards, its fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, meaning i shoulda known better than to trust you again after being fooled once...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glad to see patriots fans have something to talk about again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eric Berry cleared to play, i just got chills. Man that guy has a lot more highlights to make, really glad he beat that shit

• Like Like x 5
  7. I was high [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spygate fucked my Panthers over so im glad Bradys gettin fucked over, hopefully the Patriots will be fucked over next season.

[​IMG]

9. Interesting comments. Just goes to show most people hate the Pats, mainly because they have a history of cheating

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/29/sports/football/new-englands-tom-brady-hands-off-the-dirty-work.html?&target=comments&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&modref=HPCommentsRefer&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0&gwh=20B6BDA43C13BF30F634D0FDDF35A6D5&gwt=pay&assetType=nyt_now#commentsContainer

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its unbelievable, 9 months after a cancer diagnosis he's ready to play football. Supposedly gained a pound during chemo therapy, talk about being superhuman. He trained his butt off, I mean how can you slack off at practice when you've got a cancer survivor at training camp.

But everybody is super focused on Brady drama. Even though he's suspended, still has a long court battle and is guilty as hell(I mean cmon bro, destroyed the phone before you went to talk to an investigator, what a joke)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Seahawks fan. I hate Brady.

12. happy to hear about Eric Berry.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Lol Brady's fucked in court if he still thinks this is about deflated footballs. The NFL brain collective is smarter than Brady the individual. Just the way it is.

Wonder why belichik refuses to comment.. :rolleyes: he knew to keep his ass out of this one.

14. Patriots are the champions of last season and we'll be champions of this season. We're the team you love to hate because everything about us is perfect. I mean... I'd be mad too if I wasn't a patriots fan.

Congrats to Eric Berry! Reminds me of that movie 50 cent made called Things Fall Apart, where he had dreads lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. McClain and McFadden on the P u P lol

16. ..that's like a 9.5 on the Patriots typical response meter.

The majority of NFL fans dislike cheaters, not winners. Compare Brady to Rodgers, Manning, Wilson, etc. All have winning percentages, none of which are hated.. because they aren't/didn't play with an unfair advantage.

• Like Like x 4
  17. #72877 HongKongPhooey, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BYOweed" data-cid="21886964" data-time="1438282238">..that's like a 9.5 on the Patriots typical response meter.

The majority of NFL fans dislike cheaters, not winners. Compare Brady to Rodgers, Manning, Wilson, etc. All have winning percentages, none of which are hated.. because they aren't/didn't play with an unfair advantage.

</blockquote>

Well I don't really like any of those QBs really.Brady is pretentious. Uses his name in the 3rd person, thinks his shit don't stink.Manning always beats my Chiefs, I more respect him I guess. Seems like a cool dude.Rodgers is smug, and a smartass. Plus I'm jelly because he married my crush. Wilson threw an interception to lose the Super Bowl for my boy Carroll. Wants to be highest paid player in history after.All these guys are flawed, what makes them human. There's probably a certain level of cockiness you get once you've achieved there level of fame and greatness.I just wonder once the Patriots lose Belicheck to retirement, how many of their fans just disappear.

18. I bet Wilson gets franchised the balls in his court. If he takes us back again he will be the highest paid ever. Just like our Damn ticket prices.

19. The only perfect quarterback is Andrew luck.

That guy is a general managers wet dream. Poster boy on and off the field.

20. The dude people love to hate!!!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438302744.646584.jpg ooooo man I can't wait for this season suspension or not Brady will be on a MISSION ... I already feel sorry for the defenses who will have to face the GOAT! BRING IT!!!!!

10,000+ people showed up for the Pats first practice today talk about the ultimate fan support!!!

Also on a side note the play of the practice was an end around to Edelman who then threw to a wide open Tom Brady for a one handed touchdown LMAO ...

• Like Like x 3