Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Except its not just about him u gotta think about the spot thats puttin the team in and whatever potential mlb team he ends up in

2. So JPP may have blown off a couple of his fingers last night...

deadspin.com/report-jason-pierre-paul-seriously-damaged-hand-in-fir-1715870503

3. baseball is stupid. they will gladly draft a guy like russel wilson knowing he will never play in the MLB. its all about publicity and money.

4. He was an average college ball player. If he wasn't Russell Wilson he would just be another guy in A ball.

5. Still sounds like hes seriously considering it and its not like its never happened before

And why would they waste a draft pick on someone knowing they wouldnt play?

6. Happens plenty of times. Any one good. Bo Jackson and deion sanders and he is no where near there level of athleticism.

7. Oh samajeriza ( spelling) all Conference wide out at Notre Dame and got drafted as a pitcher and signed. As a 2nd baseman wilson has no chance.

8. Russell Wilson is fucking insane...

@JimmyTraina: Russell Wilson on dating Ciara: "God spoke to me and said I need you to lead her. … He goes, no, I want you and need you to lead her."

http://q13fox.com/2015/07/06/russell-wilson-ciara-...

That new Russell Wilsoninterview, nearly a full hour in all, contains plenty of interesting things. Along with multiple examples of Wilson hearing the voice of God, directly and audibly.
    “The play happens, and they pick the ball off. And I take three steps,” Wilson said. “And on the third step God says to me, ‘I'm using you. . . . I want to see how you respond. But most importantly I want them to see how you respond.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/06/ru...

9. Hahaha, oh Russ. You silly goose.

10. Lmao a whiner fan talking about a team imploding....

11. JPP had his right index finger amputated.

12. Apparently one of the buccs young cornerbacks lost two also.

OY Vay.

13. C.J. Wilson

14. Thata guy.

15. And a guy killed him self launching a motor off of his head. Now his mom wants them banned. Derp Derp.

16. Darwins theory at its best

17. For real.

18. I look at it more like , can't fix stupid. Only way to is by letting them die off

19. Would any of you guys be down to get a fantasy league going again this year?

I posted a message in the FF thread, but it looks like the comish from last years league hasn't been active for a while, so we'll have to find someone new to be comish.

Crazy to think it's already July, and football starts next month.

20. I'm down to play but not down to commish