Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. WHAAAA?!?

Lol he should've come to this conclusion like 2 years ago XD but either way I hope he finds success in that route. Tim Tebow could learn :p

2. Most dudes don't find success changing from QB to another spot. Worked out good for Hines Ward, Josh Cribbs, Denard Robinson, and Julian Edelman, but not so good for Eric Crouch, Ronald Curry, Peter Warrick, and Matt Jones. In the middle there are guys like Brad Smith and Antwaan Randle El who found niche-package roles.

3. I think he wanted off the team. Besides, he wasn't worth that much money, he can't cover for shit.

Sucks he has to sell his ring though. I wish I had 20 grand lieing around that I had no use for because that's a ring I'd love to own.

Also look at this shit:

[​IMG]

Is there no 2014 AFC south champion banner then? To me winning your division is more worthy of a banner than losing the AFC Championship game.

4. Think somebody posted that already..they are basically just throwing some shade at New England.

5. Looks like celebrating a loss to me. Happy just to be in the conversation. Not really a championship mindset.

6. #72787 -13 Amp-, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    They have always done that, it wasn't just last year that they hung an "AFC Finalist" banner...

i look at it like those "participant" awards kids get when they lose

[​IMG]

7. The Carolina Panthers have donated 100 thousand dollars to the victims families and to the Church involved in the terrible Charleston Shootings of this week

[​IMG]

Thats my team :)

8. Yeah the division/conference championship banners look a lot better. Celebrate the ones you win, not the ones you lose.

9. #72790 Royal Vengeance, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Lola Maximus

10. The
    Stevie Johnson that went form the bills the the 49ers. Not sure where he went now.
    He was my qb in high school.

But the person on the show was Steven Jackson from the Falcons

11. hes with the chargers now.

tell me about stevie johnson. whats he like in person? seems like a cool funny dude.

12. He was a cool cat. A grade lower them me. He drove me nuts because he use to wear his grill while playing.

Sounds about right

14. Wilson is one greedy fuck

15. Why? He could have a career ending injury at any given time so why not get your money when you can?

16. If he was doing it because of the risk of a career ending injury he wouldnt be trying to play another sport on top of football

17. YOLO.

he wants to be the best he can be in his short time on earth. fuck em right?

18. Lol. The demise of the sea hawks will start from the inside.