Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. PS I'm pretty stoked about the Chargers-Raiders TNF game on Christmas Eve to finish out the Thursday games for the upcoming season.

Gonna be a fucked up world if we end up having to share a stadium tho.

2. Lol I don't care at all about Philly but has Matthews really said he doesn't want to be the #1 receiver? What the fuck kind of attitude is that?

3. Tom Brady and Brandon Browner skipped the white house visit. I know we can count on the media not to read too far into this...
    Tom Brady and Brandon Browner skipped the white house visit. I know we can count on the media not to read too far into this...

4. Eh, well obviously brady skipped cuz he's a republican scum (lol)...and browner just doesn't respect Obama because of some stuff Obama said (or didn't say) last time browner was at the white house

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. #72365 HT, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    "People ask me about being the no. 1 WR; Forget it, I want us to be a receiving corps. That's what I want it to be."

Its our only chance at having any real success so its the right thing to say/do. Huff has to step up just as much as Matthews. Cooper could be solid again as a 4th option behind them & Ertz. Hopefully 5th option if we hit on a draft pick.

Full team mentality. Me-first attitude doesn't fly here nomo

6. holy fuck could people reach any more in 2k

dumb fucks

7. #72367 HT, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Wrong thread?

That's what made me stop playin online n ultimately the game overall(NBA2k15).

Can't wait for the new NFL 2k, aka the new Joe Montana Football

8. #72368 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Oh fuck you're right lol. Anyway yea my point stands. That and incredibly stacked myteams

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. As an Eagles fan, Ive been hoping they DONT try to give up too much for Mariota. He could be the guy, but if he isn't we're going to be setback a few years. Why not just stay with Bradford and draft a DB/WR/OL in rounds 1/2/3?

10. #72370 James Ryan, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Browns have offered 2 first round picks for the second pick, they would take MM

11. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the usc defensive tackle they were eyeing, not mm

I hope not cause he wants to be a Raider and I want him here too lol

13. So he wants to have a career full of mediocrity?

14. Ehhh go back to the ass thread :)

15. Pretty sure browns want mariota. Which means johnny's shit outta luck

16. I never care about "mock drafts". They are the most useless thing there can be. I just got an alert on my phone saying what the first pick for the 49ers final mock draft is. Kiper Jrs mock draft has the 49ers taking RB Todd Gurley. Uhmm...how stupid can this dude be. They have so many needs and they got the best RB last year draft.

That is why I never listen to those things.

17. #72377 JetxLife86, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Arik Armstead could be good and is the popular choice on mock drafts, but i want an immediate impact player. Corner or WR is something i want them to address...

Ideally I want Marcus Peters at #15 and then trade a 2nd and 3rd to get back in the first and get DGB. Physical play makers in both a corner and WR. Then address DLine and LB..

Rumors are saying that Raiders may want to trade their #4 pick...Amari Cooper could be nice as well but a lot to give up.

18. Rookie corners are almost never immediate impact players though.

19. Think of Fuller from last year Bears. He made an impact..

After departures to Cox and Culliver, we only have Brock as a reasonable option. Reaser, Ackley, Dontae Johnson, and Ward are still unproven at this point.

Peters is also a local kid from Oakland.

20. what times the draft?