Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. If I were Lynch I'd just state opinions about pokemon in response to every question.

"Are you worried about the Patriots on Sunday?"

"I don't like picking bulbasaur for a starter. Charmander is definitely my favorite."

"What does that have to do with the superbowl?"

"Gary is a real jerk. I whooped his butt in so many battles though."

"Can we be serious please?"

"I was playing silver version the other day, and my buddy taught me how to clone pokemon."

2. Oh come on fuck you nfl officials, gonna fine marshawn for the hat now, fuck you guys.

3. See this kind of shit justifies the way he handles a press conference. It's an absolute joke, can't even where whatever hat you want. He should just go as green man now and say he's just dressed this way so he doesn't get fined.

4. For every scoring drive the seahawks have this weekend I'mma tweet the nfl and Goodell a picture of me holdin my junk.

5. Guess they aren't getting any pictures than.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Geep Chryst? Next season is going to be very interesting for SF. From coaching staff to which players stay and go and the draft....and how Kap does after his work with Kurt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. He is showing him what " normal" looks like. We are in more throne them I thought if he is just not figuring that out.

8. #70629 JetxLife86, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    It's a lost cause. My expectations have gone out the window...just imagine too, we are hosting the Super Bowl next season. LOL....watch us whiff another 1st round pick...

We just promoted a Dline coach who has no clue of offense. Not a coordinator, a Dline coach.

Then you have Baalke and York firing 90% of the staff that actually worked and keeping Chryst...what did he do that was so impressive on offense again?!

So backwards...no wonder we have no credible coordinators being brought in. How many either were blocked or chose to stay with their current teams..

Crabtree and Iupati i could care less retaining, but what about Cox and Culliver, both are free agents and no word on any extension. Did we even have a plan...

9. Seattle is going to merc the Pats ...I get more confident every day. Blount won't get shit on the ground. I need a bookie to go all in on Seattle, especially if they're dogs.

10. lol your in for a surprise ... If seahawks could ever manage to win this game it will come down to very end .. Only team running away with this would be the pats (which I don't expect).. Seattles offense is not going to be able to put points on us easy I will GUARANTEE you that ..

11. #70633 budsmoker55, Jan 29, 2015
    Two more gems from the best social media personality going .. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422549175.226547.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422549185.148152.jpg

12. The start of mediocre

13. Seattle's offense is the worst unit in this game. Pats offense is top 5, special teams may be the best in the League and a top 5 d too. Seattle has the best d but mediocre St and an iffy offense that relies on Russ making insane plays.

Stack the box, make that bitch beat us with his "underrated" receivers.

THIS!!! YEAAAAAH SOOOO EXCITED. If I was either team I would
    have mad butterflies in my stomach and sleep would be impossible!

15. #70638 Royal Vengeance, Jan 29, 2015
    Lol oops

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422552928.373552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.

17. To funny.
    http://youtu.be/0SxLzXaCgQM