Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. lmfao.

-coltsfan.

lol olivia munn no question...brady's wife is ugly as fuck

3. You guys are crazy about the gf's and wives...I'd take both.

Today's games were insane, and all the missed field goals lately, killin' me.

4. ..Marshawn Lynch, donde estas? 

I need some fantasy points!  :mad:

5. goddamn! schofield lit that kid up!

Lynch is dealin with stomach issues, still gonna get you some points though!

6. Raiola is dirty as fuck . Suh isn't as bad as everybody says

7. Brady isn't arrogant? Have you heard him? Lord.

I mean he is a legend and his wife is a super model so he has every right to be confident but you can be confident and demonstrate humility and grace.

8. #67588 Johnny Blazed, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    BEAST MODE!!!!! damn that was nice lol seahawks chances of repeating are sky high the way their playing going into the playoffs its all about getting hot at the right time

9. ayo crony, there's your fuckin lynch points!

10. #67590 Kroptonik, Dec 22, 2014
    haha goddamn richard sherman and russell wilson! great game seahawks.

11. #67592 Luvs2splooj, Dec 22, 2014
    First of all, what in the fuck was with that taunting call in the Pit/KC game earlier? That was the refs trying to help KC from getting blown out the rest of the game and nothing else. That shit isn't cool at all.
    [​IMG]
    That's literally all he did...at his own teammate after a good and clutch play.

2nd, William Gay > Richard Sherman

3rd, Falcons kicked the Saints ass today. Think that's the biggest beating they've given them in a long time. BTW, that WAS a fumble. It's hard to see but that ball was loose and moving before his knee was down, it just didn't fall down until after his knee was down. And that Falcons strip right at the goal line was clutch. I don't think he crossed the plane either, it was super close, but he didn't.
    Sounds silly at first, but the Falcons could win the Superbowl if they get to the playoffs. They can put up as many points as they need to, all it would take is their D to play well, which they have been the last couple games.

12. Defensive end Michael Bennett on Marshawn Lynch's 79-yard touchdown run: “It was the best run I've ever seen. I felt like he was running for freedom or something. Boy, he was gone. They haven't had a run like that since the Underground Railroad.”

13. Right on man guys in tights fuck yeah dude this is awesome footballs cool?

14. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[​IMG]

15. #67596 JetxLife86, Dec 22, 2014
    Offensive rookie of the year...easily. These last few weeks, he's playing like an elite wr!!!!

16. Hes definitely making it difficult to dispute 

17. Do i dare say this defense is scary great and Russell Wilson is another year better. Almost 600 yards of offense on a very good defense on the road...watch out NFL, Seattle is hungry for a repeat.

18. #67599 stickey_fingerz, Dec 22, 2014
  19. Brady is humble and Brady is a good QB.

That being said, logic is not always dictated in football households.

In my house, Brady is shit and chokes on the collective cocks of all his teammates.

Flacco too.

God I love the NFL.