Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. nice the Charges finished it

2. #67502 Psycho ., Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Let's go Packers

Eagles lost today not surprising at all.. Sanchize bringing the Eagles to the promise land :laughing:

3. Lions will win the super bowl

4. #67504 Luvs2splooj, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Sanchez tears it up and people still gotta bash him. Yea he made a couple mistakes but he looks better than half the QBs in the league. That loss was more on the FG kicker.

And lol at SF choking up that win. I bet they thought they had it and eased up.

5. Niners losing today makes it 9 teams in a row that have lost the week following playing the seahawks....

6. Lol come on man. Blowing a 3 touchdown lead in the third didn't have shit to do with them playing the Hawks last week

7. Uh, where did I say that? I just stated the facts that have gone on the last 9 weeks....

8. Dude, wrong thread. You want the NBA thread but since you posted here I'll give you my half baked take on this from someone who doesn't follow basketball.

Good for him, he was wasting the prime years of his career playing for Boston at a time they weren't good enough to win. Hope he does well.

9. #67509 *guest, Dec 21, 2014
    Told myself if the Seahawks make the playoffs, I'll spend the dough on a 12 bracelet or tshirt or something. I haven't bought any game gear because it's all so goddamn expensive. 

Got one of these for Christmas from my Packers fan sis-in-law though, loooove it

[​IMG]

Shits gonna be up nfl year round 

10. Why did Kooz have to get banned right before Patriots Jets? This isn't gonna be nearly as fun...

11. #67511 *guest, Dec 21, 2014

Was he a Pats fan? 

Wait why am I even asking, no one is a Jets fan anymore :laughing:

12. No he's a Jets fan (and a Packers fan).

Oh, my bad... now I know two whole Jets fans! 

14. No Edelman or Blount today. Should still be able to move the ball against the Jets though...

15. Good games today good games

16. no wonder he's also a packers fan

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. TB has the ugliest uniforms i've ever witnessed

18. The Jets all over Brady in this half!

19. Jets pass rush all over the patriots. A couple defensive lapses and Geno Smith takes advantage. Jeff Cumberland was wide open on that touchdown. He ran right by Pat Chung. Still pats should pull this one out in the 2nd half without too much trouble.

20. Texans rolling over Ravens?! Packers only leading by a TD?!

This Falcons Saints game has intensity written all over it.

What a day of football!