Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Dogs > Babies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This thread is almost as bad as ESPN. I'm so sick of hearing about all these legal issues.

Thoughts on the 9-1 Cardinals? How far are they going this year?

3. #66743 James Ryan, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Obviously get to the playoffs...depending who they play...probably Saints from the south, they'll get to the NFCC and lose to (hopefully 49ers). If they had Palmer might be a different story but with Stanton not getting to the SB.

4. He has a good shot of winning the appeal I think. The new personal conduct policy they came up with earlier this season was not collectively bargained for and was never approved by the union. I don't see how the league can get away with changing the terms of employment that the players collectively bargained for just a couple years ago.

5. Hard to tell how they Cardinals will do, they've beaten some good teams but not really any great teams.

6. #66746 JetxLife86, Nov 23, 2014
    Tomorrow is going to be a great test...Arizona went into CLink and beat the Seahawks last season. That game is gonna be awesome!

Also gonna be interesting to see how the Saints rebound from back to back home losses, great test against the Ravens.

7. Poor choice of words by me..I don't advocate beating animals. I just think people are more protective of animals they don't know over people they don't know.

8. Pats are gonna spread em out today I think. If Brady gets hot it could be a huge game.

Also how did we go 5 hours on a Sunday without a post in this thread?

9. Lions o-line is getting worked...again

10. Both o lines have been losing for the most part. Did you see the third down play where nobody blocked Suh?

11. God lions suck. No TDs in like 6 quarters. Pats will put up 50

12. Damn it Lions I was hoping you guys could knock down the Brady bunch

13. Pats haven't been able to run block. Lions haven't been able to pass protect. I'll take the pass protection...

14. Is mike smith retarded? Honest question

God I hope they fire this sorry piece of shit

15. #66755 Megacosm, Nov 23, 2014
    I'm afraid to watch this Miami game. I really think the Dolphins could pound out a win but the Broncos are home and playing pissed off. Also Cortland Finnegan is out so Peyton will shred Jamar Taylor.
    Also wtf Falcons how do you lose that game to the brownies?

16. NFC South is god awful

17. Green Bay vs patriots?

18. Probably the toughest game on either team's schedule...

19. Who you think gonna win?

20. Patriots but I'm not going to be surprised either way...