Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Whoever that is is a stone cold loser

2. The one time I get the easy weak ass 8-1 shift is when the falcons play at 9:30 am. Oh well though its probably gonna be another ugly loss I rather not see

3. Sucks lol the Earliest any games start on the east coast is 1pm. Latest starts around 830 to 9 ends round midnight

East coast has more people than the west coast anyhow

4. That blows. It work perfect for the west coast. 10 am starts last game starts at 5pm.
    Is the World Series games starting at 8pm
    For you all east coasters.

5. Fuckin 6:30 am game today XD

6. Same here. I think it would suck to be in the east coast time zone. The giants game last night would not have ended till midnight. That is pretty late to watch a sporting event.

7. Stafford 2 Pts at the half -.-

What's with all the complete blow outs this year? this trend keeps up and footballs gunna be boring and fantasy will be a gamble on which team DOESNT get blown out.

So annoying..

8. That's Stafford, hot and cold...inconsistent. Throw in the fact that both his playmakers, Megatron and Bush, are out!

9. I like it for afternoon games. 10 is too early for me to get really into such a physical game as football. Still barely paying attention to the London matchup.

But yes its tough to get through Sunday night football sometimes if its not my team. last week I fell asleep before Peyton could get the record.

10. But he's got golden taint (yes that's on purpose not a typo) to throw to!

11. Looking pretty golden to me. Bet they wish they didn't ship his ass off now.

12. I don't mind the 10 am start because the 49er will never be on at 10 am. The raiders play every Sunday at 10. No one around here cares about the raiders.

13. Nor should they

14. So they say Marshawn Lynch is going to be out in Seattle. Seattle tired of his "antics"..whatever those are. They will regret that. If they weren't 3-3 none of this would be a problem, winning cures all.

15. Uhmm...what was that. He's not Kaepernick he shouldn't be throwing across the field lol

16. Dumb pass from Ryan and Lions are back in game.

17. Just read that. Kinda blew my mind. Seattle seems to be imploding. Maybe a Super Bowl was simply to much for my team :(

18. I expected lynch to be gone next year anyway, 30 year old running backs aren't worth the money they'd have to pay him. I love the dude, but we can find another good running back

19. Hell we already got two strong backs behind him :)

Wish they'd just let the man go respectively though