Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I think a key factor is that the jets have no talent lmao
    Hey, how bout Emanuel sanders rn?!

2. Kind of a bullshit no fumble call for the Chargers on the Denver kick return. I don't think the refs look as close as they need to in the review booth a lot of times.

Don't get me wrong, he'll definitely make the Jets a better team once he gets to know their system, I just think he's really underperformed this year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 100% agree! No question the talent is there though

• Like Like x 1
  5. He can have all the talent in the world, but he's still a cancer in every locker room he's been in since Highschool

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chargers are getting fucked by the refs hard tonight

7. Still a game

8. Fuck the Chargers! Broncs own!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

9. #65909 Luvs2splooj, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Wes Welker just looks like a molly user doesn't he?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Lmao he does

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #65911 Kroptonik, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    But! But! He didn't even know what Molly was! Nor does he even know where to get such a thing! :rolleyes:

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttfyOeU3vw

• Like Like x 2
  13. Eh people have been saying shit about the jets talent wise since 2007 and pretty much before then since curtin Martin and testeverde days..

Chris Johnson.. Chris ivory.. Decker and Harvin is all you need on offence .

Depth chart days Cumberland is our main tight end but I think amaro is pretty talented

Tho our 2 best receivers are both FA signing and pickups in Harvin and Decker it drops off drastically with kurley and whoever else after that is hella depleted.. And yet that's just the offensive skill players I didnt even list the oline or dline let alone anyone on the defensive side of the ball

Also nick folk for president

14. From my stand point the difference maker within Peyton Manning vs other QB's is his basketball IQ. 

The only player that resemblance that high IQ is Luck.

Manning did great things in his career but i believe if Luck can stay healthy and continue to improve himself , he will way overpass Peyton when he retires.

15. Lets see what the consensus picks for GC is this week .. if you pick a team you must either cover the points

[​IMG]

16. #65916 Kroptonik, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Peyton is great at basketball now? And you gotta be high as fuck to think luck has the greatest "baketball" IQ behind peyton, there are way smarter qb's out there

17. Probably meant football IQ :p

• Like Like x 2
  18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414256148.616663.jpg

Halloween costume idea

• Like Like x 1
  19. As someone else guessed it is football , possibly too stoned when typing LOL

• Like Like x 1
  20. Too stoned is a possibility?!?!

• Like Like x 1