Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

I went to MSU. I was at spring ball as a senior when Bell was a freshman and everyone said Bell would surprise everyone ...low ranked guy out of high school, Ohio State passed on him and look what happened -- Bell DID surprise everyone and became one of MSU's all-time great backs. Seems like he got so much faster since going pro.

2. The Cowboys an all around have a solid offense. I'll give them that. They been building up that oline the past few years thru the draft.

3. Idk if he's "fast" rather than quick. Seemed like he got run down after he broke free one time last night.

4. This guy was one of the best colleges kickers in the game at the time and he had a brief stunt in the NFL but unfortunately didn't work out.  He went to my HS and here is actually kicking at my HS field. Obviously a little wind aided, but no less impressive. 77 yards. wow. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dNj-IMqtJM[/media]

5. Da pats

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heard some rumors they called Tampa in interest of Vincent Jackson O.O

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vincent Jackson would be badass on the Patriots!

8. Ya that offense would be pretty nutty with V-Jax as a deep threat.

LITTLE FUN FACT GUYS!

Percy Harvin has less receptions and far less receiving yards than the guy he'll be replacing at the Jets Kuerly.

Literally same thing they did with that Pittsburg reciever that went there and kicked out cotchery..

Fucking jets lol

9. Santonio Holmes?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Best Thursday game of year tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Revis showed up late to practice and got sent home.

Vincent Jackson would be an interesting acquisition but it would concern me because plenty of good receivers have failed to adapt effectively to the Patriots system in recent memory and ended up contributing very little. Randy Moss and Wes Welker are the last two to come in and become productive members of the offense. Everyone else has been guys that they've developed.

12. I think VJax would fit in well. Only Ochocinco contributed almost nothing.

13. and Brandon Lloyd

• Like Like x 1
  14. I forgot he existed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol CHAD JOHNSON!! Last I heard he was a WR of the Argonauts in the Canadian league
    Santonio motherfuckin Holmes. That would be the one lol

16. Joey Galloway
    Danny Amendola

Brandon Lloyd was half a bust. He had his moments but most of the time he didn't make much of an impact.

17. Andrew Luck for quarterback of the year ? Saw it on my timeline , wanted to see what you guys' input on that one is .

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

18. He's a great qb for sure, but honestly if someone beats out Manning I'd be surprised

• Like Like x 2
  19. Amendola wasn't really an established receiver before coming to NE, he was alright in St Louis I think it was but nowhere near Moss, Ochocinco, even Brandon Lloyd or VJax.

Wasn't Galloway already on the decline before going to NE?

20. I think it really depends what happens the rest of the year, though, nothings a lock. There's plenty of time left for things to change, who knows what Luck, or Manning will do with the rest of the season.