Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. shitty deal for the giants fans with Thurmond getting hurt.....maybe dude can get away with smokin some buds now for the pain?

2. Sproles is awesome

3. Where did all the Seattle jerseys go?
    One loss and they abandoned ship lol

bat mobile

4. #64484 Ryan Donnelly, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

did lacy not get a lot of touches last game because of the concussion? hasnt done shit for me lately. thankfully i had morris to offset that, and rodgers was money last sunday. who else is on your team

Lacy is just suckin ass right now. IMO he shouldn't have played last week and let starks take the helm... he looked scared.

If i can drop lacy and get a better performing RB.. or actually have Lacy put up some real numbers noone will even get close to this shit lol

[​IMG]

6. nicks is an FA in my league, thinkin about picking him up. beem tryin to trade for sproles a while now lol, can only run with terrance west for so long

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. ye hakeem puts up good numbers.. haven't put him in yet tho.. waiting for the right indianapolis matchup.. plus I got so many other options lol

8. Good riddance.

I've been a Seahawks fan since birth but these new bandwagon Seahawks fans are delusional.

Russel Wilson is not and will never be an "elite" QB

We're not great on the road (NOTING that this was pretty extreme weather conditions compared to what they train in)

And every big win we have had has a fucking * next to it.

Phillip rivers and the chargers played their asses off in a good game.

I'm pumped for the Seahawks this season and I'd love to see a repeat but I'm cautious of running around routing SEA V BRO 2015 Super Bowl. Lol

9. you mean like around the city here or ??

idk... seattle is still really good.

Everyyear theres a new batch of fans who like the best team or whoever won the SB or whatever. I dont even really care lol.. I just take notes n mock them later on

10. Anyone else going to catch the E:60 on Brandon Marshall tonight? I'm curious as to exactly how fucked BPD is to a professional athlete

lol, someone with the best QBR and most touch downs and wins in the first few seasons of their career will never be an elite qb eh? ok....

you cant honestly think that "every big win has an * next to it"....what about the superbowl? what about the championship game? wheres the * in that? the fact that crabtree is a punk bitch that wouldnt shake shermans hand? that rant wouldn't have happened if crabs wasnt a sore loser...

abandoned ship? naw, just too busy since the game to be on really ;) i'm still gonna be here all season rootin for my champions

13. The * in the Super Bowl is the broncos didn't show up at all. That was one of the worst superbowls in recent memories due to non existant effort from the broncos.

Championship game was solid if I remember correctly though :D

14. how is it an * though?!?! the best defense last year clearly punked out "the best offense ever".....not an * in my opinion no matter how one sided the game was...

15. I didn't see our defense "shut down" the broncos which weren't "the best offense ever" they WERE the best offense ever. Statistically.

I saw the broncos show up to play a HS game.

I literally started watching cartoons mid way through the 3rd quarter cause it was such a boring game.

And anyone you talk to will say the same thing. That Super Bowl wasn't a show of how great the Seahawks were but rather a show of how shitty the broncos played.

16. Y'all see Philly comeback last night? 

17. I'm on Rice and AP's side.

For real

'Too blessed to be stressed'

18. And that last Super Bowl is my 3rd favorite ever.

19. Are the other two the two times Eli beat the patriots? Cause those are both my top Superbowls :p

20. Hell ya they are!