Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lmMDwgj-Js

2. After they fucked up this past tiger woods and pretty much told the customer to kick rocks I promised never to buy ea again.

3. #63503 tetoleetd, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    lol and why do you think that would work?

he essentially had the same exact choice to make..... be smart and make bank on a big contract or be stupid and get suspended/hurt your value.

he chose to be stupid.

4. But he's not making that kind of money now and some of his contract is still guaranteed

5. â– 

Attached Files:

6. if he wasnt motivated to stay out of trouble when he knew he could eventually get a huge deal, what makes you think anything would motivate him at all? he has no motivation, if he did he wouldnt be throwing his career away

7. stuntin'  B) 

[​IMG]

8. Yeah so I just read that the one and only Adrian Peterson spoke with Jerry Jones and told him that he'd like to be a Cowboy... Why AP WHY?!?!? Outrageous lol but I guess anything is better than the vikings..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Now with domestic violence it's a 6 game suspension for 1st offense and lifetime ban for the 2nd

10. He's from Texas isn't he?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="Griffijuana" post="20523848" timestamp="1409252467"]He's from Texas isn't he?

I have no idea honestly I'm pretty sure he's from down south but not sure exactly where

12. He was born and raised there. Was a cowboy fan his whole life.

13. Too bad It doesn't apply to Ray Rice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

why not lol... 3.2billion dollar team

15. Why so.
    They are 1 game below 500 combine over the last 12 seasons with 1 playoff appearance ( not even a win). With bridge water and and a receiver or 2 they could be pretty good.

16. I hope the 49ers keep Winston

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Lol fuck the Cowboys that's why

18. Carr looked really good

19. Bellichick had a great post game press conference tonight. The best was when the guy tried to ask him which qb was the backup and which was third string.

20. Wonder how it'll play out...no matter what it's 6 games or will they look at each case different. What most people refuse to acknowledge (except for Stephen A.Smith but he got suspended) some woman instigate things.

I'm sorry it's true...so if a woman keeps putting her hands on an NFL player even if he tries to walk away and he decides to grab her and put her on a wall to get her to stop and She decides to call the cops...technically that's domestic violence when the cops are called, so is that an automatic 6?