Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

i typically haven't had much of an opinion on this kid.. but i dig this one..

i heard some dicks on espn talking about how crappy it is and that he's not ready for primetime... because they have to blur out the middle finger

2. Pfft, he's just telling everyone he's #1, what's wrong with that?!

3. i think manziel is hilarious

4. #63384 Ryan Donnelly, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    manziel was pretty unimpressive out there. connor shaw was the best qb the browns had on the field last night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Espn talks about Manziel so much people will hate him soon enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #63386 Kuollut, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    vermont is at 38% non issue hahaha

[​IMG]

7. So does anyone have a good regular season streaming website they use? Ive used firstrowsports but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.
    I can't justify paying $100 on top of my dad's nfl sunday ticket for internet viewing when there has to be a decent streaming website

8. New Englanders are used to getting flipped off over nothing much in traffic so they know it's no big deal. I'm surprised Vermont is leading the charge for us, being the only green state. Well, they always were a little different up there.

9. beggars cant be choosers mang. its illegal, its free and its easy. take it or leave it.

on another note, i just got tickets to the bills/chargers game week 3. fucking pumped :metal: :hello:

10. I know I'm being a spoiled, whiny bitch but Im a poor college kid not looking to drop $100.
    I'm going to Dolphins @ Bills week 2! Fins up!

11. nice man, i would have liked to go to that game but its the home opener so i didnt even try to get tickets. figured it would be too expensive and not much to choose from. the fins are gonna lose though, of course.

[​IMG]

12. http://youtu.be/JGepBtBCuTY

13. Yeah I don't have the tickets yet. Going to buy a few days before when people panic sell for a reasonable price. Go to college in buffalo so im not worried, worst case it'll be on local tv

14. i wish i got a more reasonable price. 232 dollars for 3 tickets in the upper deck. they are in the middle of the field though so it will be a good view. and the bills have the cheapest tickets in the league i believe, i cant imagine what it would cost to go to a game at a different stadium.

hopefully the new stadium renovations will be cool. new big screens :metal:

15. Last year I went to week 16 Dolphins @ Bills and sat 10 rows from the field on the 35 yard line and the tickets were $80 each. That was only because the bills were out of contention though. Hoping to get decent seats for around $100 but we'll see

16. There's a reason pats fans will drive to buffalo to see a game. Ticket prices are ridiculous down here.

17. Steelers laveon bell and the homie lagaratte Blount arrested on weed possession

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Blount out here being a bad influence on my Spartan homie Leveon

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. 1408589739211.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Just living up to his name

bat mobile