Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Raiders to San Antonio? Whaaaat? and someone seriously needs knock Richard Sherman on his ass. Fucking douchebag. 

2. in Teddy T we trust! Go Pack Go!

3. They're just bluffing to get a new stadium. Going to San Antonio would be stupid

4. It makes so little sense for the raiders to move to San Antonio.

There's barely room in Texas for one team other than the Cowboys, forget about two. I think they want to stay in Oakland but want a new stadium that's publicly funded, at least in part. They might move to another city if they can't fix the stadium situation in Oakland but you have to imagine that there will be more attractive options for relocation than San Antonio.

If all else fails I'm sure they can work something out to get a stadium in LA. It doesn't seem like they really want to do that either.

5. SEC defensive players of the year don't go in the 7th round. In fact in recent history most go in the first round. Are you basing that conjecture on actually watching him play, his combine, or just based on what you've read or heard. He is 6'2 256 pounds, and you can always get bigger with hard work. He plays defensive end, has a quick first step. You don't need an amazing 40 speed to be a defensive lineman. He plays with a strong motor, a hell of a lot stronger motor than Clowney.

6. The great thing about sports is we will soon find out.

bat mobile

7. #63148 JetxLife86, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Teams didnt want to deal with that kinda attention/distraction. He played college ball at Mizzou, which played a factor why the Rams selected him.

I do recall him mentioning about a cover reality tv on Sam and the Rams said absolutely not!!

Sorry, but he is not your ideal defensive end and is too slow to play outside linebacker. We will see, but teams used 7 rounds before he was selected..

8. one reason sports has been good for humanity is and understanding that your performance on the field is all that matters, not the color of your skin, sexual orientation, or any other stupid thing that differs from the next guy

9. Cutler for MVP?!? Hahaha...is Marshall on his meds...

Give me Mr. Rodgers any day of the week in that division..

10. Sam wasnt a super highly regarded prospect even before it came out that he is gay. he was a mid round prospect, 3rd-5th round. scouting reports i read on him said that most of his production came in spurts against weaker competition and that they thought his stats looked better than he actually was. plus he isnt overly athletic for a pass rusher.

so its not like he was a 1st round prospect that ended up going in the 7th.

11. Nice, sorry nfl fans...marshawn lynch has shown up to the seahawks training facility....

12. QFT

13. I cant wait till the season starts up! Nothin like waking up on Sunday to watch football!

Who has the best defense in your guys opinions? Seahawks still?

14. Preseason starts I believe with the first game being on August 5th , ravens vs 49ers ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Starts this Sunday with the Hall of Fame game, Giants vs Chiefs i think.

16. Cowboys include playoff tickets in season ticket holder packages even though they missed the playoffs the last 4 years LOL

whats the NFL without a little Beast Mode?

18. it does start this sunday, august 3rd, and its the giants vs. the bills.

smh you NFL fans are so out of the loop lol

19. Included NFC Championship tickets lmao...