Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I assume you've never done it before. I didn't get why it was so big and then I did it and it was way better than I expected. Maybe if you tried it you would like it

2. Sidney Rice retires ? Can't say I saw that coming I liked the guy in the field tho

And yeah there might be a little fantasy talk in this thread here and there but we only posted to fill the draft .. we post fantasy shit in the fantasy thread ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. @[member="Kooz"] I traded Aaron Rodgers to you for a washing machine and a couple of balls of lint. I don't think you got shafted too hard

4. Why u make the trade if you were gonna bitch about it ? Rodgers was injured from work 7 or 8 until the last game of the season anyway .. BGE the god.. and who else Roddy white ? Can't remember u got good support players not my fault bge turned for the worst

5. I'm not bitching, I'm just saying you got some decent performance out of Rodgers and nobody you gave up produced very much. Of course I didn't know that when I made the trade. You did lose him for a lot of the season but at least he helped you get wins early on.

6. Ray Rice gets 2 games. So I guess smoking weed is worse than punching your wife in the face

7. He wasn't that good, the seahawks aren't missing out on anything. Golden Tate was the best reciever they had and will probably post 1k+ yards this season.

8. [​IMG]
    j blackmon high af

9. You gotta prepare for that in the coming weeks bro. If you know your team is going to be resting starters you need to find adequate replacements on the wire. Someone in my league was complaining about how his starters were being rested, it's his fault for not being ready for that. It's part of fantasy football.

10. NFL should re think their approach to Cannabis. 

It is a shame on NFL to punish cannabis usage 4 games and then give Ray Rice two game suspicion only.

Rice deserved at least a 4 game suspicion 

Blackmon is a dumb ass. We all love cannabis but you need to say No when you are on the edge of loosing your career.

this is for my piss test failures who can't leave it alone..
    shoutout to ricky williams and pacman jones

12. Haha Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon must be related...

13. I haven't really been paying attention to the Ray Rice situation...do we know if he actually assaulted her?

14. Josh Gordon smokes weed, suspended the whole season. Ray Rice beats his woman, 2 games.

I'm a ravens fan and I still hate this

15. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY514z6TPF0[/media]

16. Ray rice was a huge let down last year smh

17. You know what I don't get? How come every minor incident with the law always bites a football player in the ass hard but Seymon Varlamov can get arrested for beating his girlfriend and then go on to finish what ended up being a career season for him while we never hear another thing about his arrest?

18. Who da fuck is Seymon Varlamov? Sounds like a opera singer

bat mobile

19. That's because the case was dropped and in this country you're innocent until proven guilty.