Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I would too. Imagine what you could do if you had someone training non stop to be a QB for 20 years.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397534810.557868.jpg

Turning into the Oakland raiders.

3. Just letting everyone know how the Superbowl is gonna turn out this season ...

Bengals 27 Eagles 20

4. Brandon Lloyd signs with the 49ers.

5. That actually makes a lot of sense. If he can produce then it will help the team win but if not they have other good receivers. They're the kind of team that can take a gamble on a guy like Lloyd because they don't have much to lose.

6. The teams fans do, once the hawks pick up a few more superbowls the niner fans won't have anything to talk about...I mean they've already been the #2 team in the division since the realignment brought the seahawks to their division...but to not be the most Super Bowl winningest team in the division aswell....that would just crush them...

7. Superbowls don't come easily and having the best players, coach, and/or system isn't always enough. Don't take this one for granted because there's no guarantee you'll see another anytime soon.

8. Yeah you don't just pick up Super Bowls

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. No team recently, save the pats of the early 2000's has won "a few" superbowls in a short amount of time, and I don't think the Seahawks can dominate with all of the good teams.

10. Rolando McClain attempts his comeback to the NFL . . . . shows up late to the Ravens workout. What the hell is wrong with this guy lmao

11. Chris Johnson is going to a pretty good player for whoever signs him this year. Then once he gets paid he will go back to his old ways.

12. I forgot he was released, it'll be interesting to see where he lands...

I bet it will be the Jets they had him come in for a visit.

14. Vick & CJ is a nasty combo, speed kills!

Yeah it might work for a little while but I can't see Vick making it through the season in one piece. If he can stay healthy though the Jets could surprise people.

I'm ready for the draft!

16. Lol I say this about Vick every year.

17. Yeah Chris Johnson to the jets is probably the best bet. They were the team connected to him the most before he was released and the interest doesn't seem too high for any other team.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. I never trust the teams who run out and completely re assemble their roster to make a big jump, usually takes a year for things to gel.

Sent from my M865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Yeah most teams that have successful seasons have a core group of players that have been through at least one season together, for better or worse.

20. Don't forget about the coaches. They need to gel too

bat mobile