Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Weeden is the perfect QB for the Browns

he can be the face to that failure that theyve been missing for years

2. I agree with this. I live in Ohio so I am in the center of this whole Weeden thing. All of his preseason game were on and the coverage is far greater here than it is outside of Ohio. I lost hope for him immediately after the first time I seen him suite up in a brown uniform and play against another team. It was sad to see many Browns fans hold onto hope. I told everyone that he was going to be terrible and that he was not better than Colt McCoy, but people thought I was wrong. It appeared to me that at age 28 that he was the least confident and polished rookie qb out of all the top rookie prospects. The game appeared to move way too fast for him. Its what you hate to see with a QB and especially in the preseason where the game is actually slower. I think this is just the beginnings of his struggles. I think he may have the tools, but right now he doesn't not have the ability to put it together. He needs to learn how to settle down, slow the game down, respond quicker and be more precise. The oldest rookie has the longest way to go before he is a good QB in this NFL. I question whether he can put it together.

3. If Vick continues to play bad the Eagles are in for a terrible start to the season. Doubt they win next week and some tough matchups coming up.

4. Bengals @ Ravens Tonight who you guys got? i think its going to be very tough for Cincinnati but i think they can pull a win.

5. Ravens over bengals
    Chargers over raiders

6. Let's go Ravens!!!

7. [quote name='"RBG827"']Ravens over bengals
    RAAAAAAAIDERS over chargers[/quote]

fixed :p

8. Lol Raiders are dope, hoping mcfadden has a nice game

I'll probably end up rooting for you guys

9. Why do they even call cheerleaders cheerleaders? They're just hot bitches that serve literally no purpose other than to bounce around being hot.

10. Cause they need to start training the next generation of girls. And parents wouldn't allow their kids to be ' the sexy girls who fuck the football players'

11. 49ers!!!!!!!! What a complete game...Alex Smith made huge strides, the new weapons like Moss, Manningham will help to contribute in balancing out that offensive attack, and that fericious defense is back!!! Can't wait till Sunday's home opener against the Lions.

Alex Smith set the team record of Steve Young for 184 straight passes without an INT, Akers kicks an nfl record 63 yard fg. The best part...first time we won in Lambeau Field since 1990. Wow..best team in the NFL!!!!!!

With that being said, RG3 is for real!!!

12. [quote name='"JetxLife86"']49ers!!!!!!!! What a complete game...Alex Smith made huge strides, the new weapons like Moss, Manningham will help to contribute in balancing out that offensive attack, and that fericious defense is back!!! Can't wait till Sunday's home opener against the Lions.

Alex Smith set the team record of Steve Young for 184 straight passes without an INT, Akers TIES an nfl record 63 yard fg. The best part...first time we won in Lambeau Field since 1990. Wow..best team in the NFL!!!!!!

With that being said, RG3 is for real!!![/quote]

Akers tied the record didn't set a new one

13. Still in the record books, the fact that he set an nfl record in makes last season, and the way he clanked it over the uprights....so clean!

14. [quote name='"JetxLife86"']

Still in the record books, the fact that he set an nfl record in makes last season, and the way he clanked it over the uprights....so clean![/quote]

Yea pretty crazy bounce off the crossbar

15. Fire Reid, Promote Bowles!
    Bench Vick, Start Foles!

Foles and Bowles 2013 everyone hop on the wagon

16. I guess helmet to helmet hits are cool as long as you're not on defense

17. btw I put 20 bucks on the Rams to beat the Lions straight up (bet 20$ to win 64$). FUCK YOU LIONS. Would have been my greatest feat this week. I had Wash +8, Stl +9 (and straight up to win), NE -6, TB +3, and Minny -3.5. Minnesota fucked me

Fuckin olesmoky you and you Vikings. 3.5 pt line and you win by 3 eat a dick

18. Pumped for this Ravens game! Bengals are going to take a step back this year, I got the Ravens by 14.

19. Bmore we play you guys next week....Won't be surprised if we play like we did against the Browns. Legit so many coaches are former Eagles coaching staff members they all know Andy's tendencies and it always bones us. Harbaugh is one of those guys

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zdhb-EiiC0]U Eat A Dick Nigga - YouTube[/ame]