Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Football

Official Nfl Thread

DirtyApe

DirtyApe

Trying to figure it out.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,827 posts

I wanna see Peyton Manning throw for 400 on these hoes

Dont hold your breath.

Oh, and I guess I'll be the first to say how fucking amazing the Pats look. Super Bowl here we come!

Edited by DirtyApe, 10 September 2012 - 01:17 AM.

Similar Topics: Official Nfl Thread     x

devilzlettuce

devilzlettuce

A$AP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,066 posts

I mean, if I had the choice to see both the Raiders and 9ers to have successful playoff seasons, I'm gonna want for that to happen. Whatever puts the bay on the map. If only 1 team could be good... sorry niners.... But I don't see why I should root against the niners just because I like the Raiders. They represent the same area, I want to see them both be successful.

Idgaf about my area I wanna see my team win. I don't care if they put my area "on the map" I live here I know exactly how awesome it's is here I don't care if anybody else knows. If the niners make the playoffs and go deep that's not gonna make me happy. only thing that's gonna make me happy is the raiders holdin up that Lombardi trophy and the niners winning it would not be a nice consolation. I'm not gonna be all "awwwwe my raiders lost...but atleast the niners won the Super Bowl atleast people know where the bay area is now" :rolleyes:
  • zombiegreen likes this

Bluntzilla420

Bluntzilla420

Slater Alligator

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,402 posts
I was at the Lions game. Stafford was getting booed pretty bad during the first half. He made the plays on the final drive when it mattered, and he did also throw for 350+ yards for the fourth straight game. Huge game against the 49ers next Sunday, need to make a statement.

zombiegreen

zombiegreen

Dig Me Like A Grave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,156 posts

Idgaf about my area I wanna see my team win. I don't care if they put my area "on the map" I live here I know exactly how awesome it's is here I don't care if anybody else knows. If the niners make the playoffs and go deep that's not gonna make me happy. only thing that's gonna make me happy is the raiders holdin up that Lombardi trophy and the niners winning it would not be a nice consolation. I'm not gonna be all "awwwwe my raiders lost...but atleast the niners won the Super Bowl atleast people know where the bay area is now" :rolleyes:

:hello: I can't wait for it to happen again! Let's end this drought already

Perpetual Burn

Perpetual Burn

Ineffable Stride

• Old School
  • 6,089 posts
Bucs D dominates Carolina!

The run D was preposterous!

Carolina led the league in rushing last year at 5.4 per attempt. They only got .8 today. :cool:

By far the most dominating defensive performance of the day. If the Bucs keep playing like this, watchout for Tampa Bay.

Go Bucs!

Kooz

Kooz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,263 posts
Peyton Manning 71 yard TD pass 400th of his career on these hoes! taken the lead by 1

devilzlettuce

devilzlettuce

A$AP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,066 posts

Peyton Manning 71 yard TD pass 400th of his career on these hoes! taken the lead by 1

Only thing is it was to Thomas and not decker not kewl

Kooz

Kooz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,263 posts
Yeah but he had a nice run after the catch regardless but I think it was a blitz anyway and there weren't many on that side they were probably expecting run

Kooz

Kooz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,263 posts
Im kinda drunk just posted in the wrong thread

but damn this game is good , I had a feeling broncos would win

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,681 posts
Manning is killing it

Broosh

Broosh

is on a road to nowhere

• Gold Member
  • 9,368 posts

Broosh

Broosh

is on a road to nowhere

• Gold Member
  • 9,368 posts

devilzlettuce

devilzlettuce

A$AP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,066 posts
Id like to see Pitt score right now and that way manning comes out throwin and another chance for decker to score but if they don't score fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck never mind

BMORE HiiiGH

BMORE HiiiGH

HiiiGHer Conscious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,263 posts
I mean Foster puts up the numbers but bears online has been terrible. Forte is right there I think it's arguable I can see how most ppl will lean toward Foster.

This game is over, at least this loss wasn't as bad as last year week 1 for Pitt.

Kooz

Kooz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,263 posts
woah there Broncos win

Broosh

Broosh

is on a road to nowhere

• Gold Member
  • 9,368 posts

BMORE HiiiGH

BMORE HiiiGH

HiiiGHer Conscious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,263 posts

i dont know why, but i don't agree with it AT ALL. maybe it's bc i'm from WI so i'm a Packers fan? but i mean like i would choose Rice, McCoy, Foster, DMC, MJD, etc. over Forte.

how can it even be a debate? and i try to be as unbiased as i can be lol.

The fact tht your a Packers fan is probably why it's seems so hard to believe. Forte was the best RB last year before he got hurt...I think Foster was hurt at that time though lol

devilzlettuce

devilzlettuce

A$AP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,066 posts

The fact tht your a Packers fan is probably why it's seems so hard to believe. Forte was the best RB last year before he got hurt...I think Foster was hurt at that time though lol

I think run DMC was the best running back until he got injured

NeverBSatisfied

NeverBSatisfied

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,329 posts
The Denverapolis Colts looked great. If a butter knife like Teblow could shred the Steelers defense, then a machete like Manning could absolutley carve them up and spit them out. Revenge=FAIL. Back to the drawing board. In the house next week VS Jets.

Ponyboii2

Ponyboii2

*__*

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,280 posts
Great show by Peyton and Ben tonight.

I was really impressed with RG3. Overall great opening weekend; glad football is back.
  • ToastyRoadie likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Football

11 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

Bing (8), Psycho .