Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #40041 DirtyApe, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    Dont hold your breath.

Oh, and I guess I'll be the first to say how fucking amazing the Pats look. Super Bowl here we come!

2. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']I mean, if I had the choice to see both the Raiders and 9ers to have successful playoff seasons, I'm gonna want for that to happen. Whatever puts the bay on the map. If only 1 team could be good... sorry niners.... But I don't see why I should root against the niners just because I like the Raiders. They represent the same area, I want to see them both be successful.[/quote]

Idgaf about my area I wanna see my team win. I don't care if they put my area "on the map" I live here I know exactly how awesome it's is here I don't care if anybody else knows. If the niners make the playoffs and go deep that's not gonna make me happy. only thing that's gonna make me happy is the raiders holdin up that Lombardi trophy and the niners winning it would not be a nice consolation. I'm not gonna be all "awwwwe my raiders lost...but atleast the niners won the Super Bowl atleast people know where the bay area is now" :rolleyes:

3. I was at the Lions game. Stafford was getting booed pretty bad during the first half. He made the plays on the final drive when it mattered, and he did also throw for 350+ yards for the fourth straight game. Huge game against the 49ers next Sunday, need to make a statement.

4. :hello: I can't wait for it to happen again! Let's end this drought already

5. Bucs D dominates Carolina!

The run D was preposterous!

Carolina led the league in rushing last year at 5.4 per attempt. They only got .8 today. :cool:

By far the most dominating defensive performance of the day. If the Bucs keep playing like this, watchout for Tampa Bay.

Go Bucs!

6. Peyton Manning 71 yard TD pass 400th of his career on these hoes! taken the lead by 1

7. [quote name='"Kooz"']Peyton Manning 71 yard TD pass 400th of his career on these hoes! taken the lead by 1[/quote]

Only thing is it was to Thomas and not decker not kewl

8. Yeah but he had a nice run after the catch regardless but I think it was a blitz anyway and there weren't many on that side they were probably expecting run

9. Im kinda drunk just posted in the wrong thread

but damn this game is good , I had a feeling broncos would win

10. Manning is killing it

11. this game is good as fuck

12. this fucking Bears homer has been arguing with me for the past 30 minutes about how Forte is better than Foster

LMAO

Since Foster came in the league:

Matt Forte 4503 yards (44 games) 102 YPG 17 TDs .38 TPG
    Arian Foster : 4411 yards (35 games) 126 YPG 33 TDs .94 TPG

13. Id like to see Pitt score right now and that way manning comes out throwin and another chance for decker to score but if they don't score fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck never mind

14. I mean Foster puts up the numbers but bears online has been terrible. Forte is right there I think it's arguable I can see how most ppl will lean toward Foster.

This game is over, at least this loss wasn't as bad as last year week 1 for Pitt.

15. woah there Broncos win

16. i dont know why, but i don't agree with it AT ALL. maybe it's bc i'm from WI so i'm a Packers fan? but i mean like i would choose Rice, McCoy, Foster, DMC, MJD, etc. over Forte.

how can it even be a debate? and i try to be as unbiased as i can be lol.

17. [quote name='"Broosh"']

i dont know why, but i don't agree with it AT ALL. maybe it's bc i'm from WI so i'm a Packers fan? but i mean like i would choose Rice, McCoy, Foster, DMC, MJD, etc. over Forte.

how can it even be a debate? and i try to be as unbiased as i can be lol.[/quote]

The fact tht your a Packers fan is probably why it's seems so hard to believe. Forte was the best RB last year before he got hurt...I think Foster was hurt at that time though lol

18. [quote name='"BMORE HIGH"']

The fact tht your a Packers fan is probably why it's seems so hard to believe. Forte was the best RB last year before he got hurt...I think Foster was hurt at that time though lol[/quote]

I think run DMC was the best running back until he got injured

19. The Denverapolis Colts looked great. If a butter knife like Teblow could shred the Steelers defense, then a machete like Manning could absolutley carve them up and spit them out. Revenge=FAIL. Back to the drawing board. In the house next week VS Jets.

20. Great show by Peyton and Ben tonight.

I was really impressed with RG3. Overall great opening weekend; glad football is back.