The Unofficial Old Blades Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by bkadoctaj, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I was never personal friends of those who I am about to list but I loved reading their threads and posts. OSG, What'sThatSmell, Cottons, Kramer, Cali O. I miss seeing all of their stuff.

2. Where da fuck Kramer?

Haven't seen him posting at all.

3. Pretty sure he still gets on, just doesnt post much.

4. Nugglord and Heart hang out in the paid section.....

5. Just found another - Caveman:(

6. Im miss/worry about a few posters from the box before it got shut down and re opened. I never see them post anywhere else on this forum. Some were able to migrate to the other PB, but still missing a bunch of key posters.

7. A lot of them probably got banned:(

Its pretty easy to get banned around here:hide:

8. Aha who misses the banned kids

9. When you spend more time here, you'll understand.

10. [quote name='"Blazed Bacon"']

When you spend more time here, you'll understand.[/quote]

Thankyou, sensei

11. what happened to faded skies??? wtf

12. yea im going with cottons. i remember most of these people those some good times reading their post.:(

13. #293 SanDiegoStonerz, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    Nvm false alert

14. Im gonna be one of those blades thats been here forever, but never get old school status.. Been warned too many times and banned once. Shit Im prolly the oldest member w/o old school status as it is lol
    DGAF :p

15. Haven't been seeing many new old skooler title changes but we can only hope lol I'm 5 years now that's pretty dope I recognize many people posting in this thread

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I think we joined about the same time too :/

17. This thread makes me kinda sad. I had forgotten about a lot of these blades.

18. Damn this thread reminds me of the old gc and when things were different. Nostalgic hard as fuck, I kinda miss those days. I don't post as much but lurking was fun as fuck.

19. Same here bro. Thinking of GC back in the day gives me this warm fuzzy feeling. Putting a towel under the door, playing NWA and btnh loud as fuck, and smoking joints and browsing this place for hours at a time.

20. Well fuck :laughing: Miss this fucker

And a bunch of others