Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ecosystem

• Please log in to reply

greengranny

greengranny

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Has anyone ever used an ecosystem machine, if so what type of plants do you use? Any help would be appreciated.:rolleyes:

Similar Topics: Ecosystem     x

chemicalcomfort

chemicalcomfort

• Registered Upgraded
  • 883 posts
need a link, and you may or may not be aware that this forum is about growing cannabis.

greengranny

greengranny

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you, what I should have said was what strain of plant (cannabis) dont understand about links tho, as you can see = a complete novice :(

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
What he means is he wants you to copy and paste the link from the website address you were looking at this "ecosystem". If you saw it on a website, just go back there, highlight the whole address from your browser, right click your mouse, select copy, come back here push reply in this thread, then right click your mouse again and select paste.

I got to admit I got no clue what you mean, but Im interested too.

:wave:

mels

mels

Is he nuts?No he's insane

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,858 posts
Hmm interested.

greengranny

greengranny

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
its a vertical growing system I have seen advert for here in uk www.ecosystemonline.com and wondered if there was a specifice strain of plant to use thanks for the help, I will get better at this lol:)
have just found another thread in advanced growing techniques but it doesnt answer my question, there is a photo tho if anyone interested

Edited by greengranny, 03 September 2008 - 11:45 PM.

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
I seen someone growing with that thing somewhere, I didnt know it was called an ecosystem. Lemme look around for you granny, maybe I can find you a link!:D

Its called Vertical Scrog, I know that.

Heres a little info, not a grow thread

http://www.icmag.com...light=Ecosystem

http://www.uk420.com...opic=94525&st=0

little thread from right here at GC

http://forum.grassci...ing-system.html

Not much info out there really, seems like they are expensive and you could build it yourself for cheaper.

Edited by Underpantsman, 03 September 2008 - 11:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users