IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Quote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by Creeps \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\tHiya Sniper, I have made it about half way through your journal and I just have one question...do you want to adopt a middle aged pothead..:eek:

lol...seriously though, nice material. You helped me figure out a strain I was puzzling over. Thanks for all the great pics...Keep it growin man:p

Back to finish the thread....I'm hooked!

\t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    Thanks!
    what strain did you go with?

It wasnt a strain that I was choosing but trying to figure out. I had planted 2 seeds from a bag that I thought could have been some really good shit that someone just messed up on. The seeds where crazy shaped..so I though to myself ..self..this must be some good shit. The 2 seeds came up totaly dif..but I figured all that out. But anyway, in one set of your pics you posted the HK..theone plant of mine looked exactly like it. So I assumed that those charctristics must be unique to the Kush family. Well at least I am hoping...:rolleyes:

2. hopefully they dont get to tall, like the L.A conf.
    when are you flowering the black berry?

thanks serg, your flowering room is unbelievable

good info, Ill give it a try next run and see if I can speed my O.G cloning times up a bit.

O.K , how are the plants doing?

3. O.G kush scrog
    [​IMG]

(left)blackberry bucket (right) mixed kush
    [​IMG]

Purple kush
    she's having some nute problems, but who doest with this strain.
    so I dropped ppms to 1300
    [​IMG]
    close-up
    [​IMG]

4. sweet shits!

5. well I'm going to flower in a week or so. I'm going to check today since I've been dealing with all kinds of bs. You might need to wait a month or more.

6. #746 Creeps, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    The plants are doing awesome, they are some of the healthiest plants I have ever grown. I am doing LST on the one plant and just letting the other one go nuts. The stem on the LST'd plant at 2 1/2 weeks into veg is about the same size as some of my flowering plants. Very nice all around.I am thinking of ordering the K.O. Kush from Sannies, have you heard anything on this strain? They say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here ya go, maybe you can tell me for sure what it is.(This is 1 week after transplant,in a 1 1/2 gal pot)
    [​IMG]

7. a week is perfect. you know how fast this areobucket is.
    Sorry to hear about all the b/s man, I know how much you invested in this op.
    hurry up and flower so we can get this one done. You know how much b/s I went through
    last month.

Its a indica 4 sure. looks alot like the hindu family.
    You said eariler it sexed female. thats great
    might want to make her a mom.
    hindu only yeilds a ounce per plant for me. So I would run 4 at a time to get a decent harvest.IMO

8. oh yeah Creeps, a buddy of mine ran the K.O kush from sanniesseeds and was extremly happy with the gentics.

You will be to, also look out for the herijuaina. It suppose to be the dankest shit ever grown from seed.

Some people dont like it because its HEAVY couchlock effect, but if you like kush it'll suit you well.

9. did someone say heavy couchlock?? haha that got my attention! Were you talkin bout the KO Kush or the Herijuanna? I'm quite interested cuz I love a good smoke that kiks me on my ass. :eek:

10. Hot damn bro your grow is lookin ever so good!:hello: That OG scrog is gonna kill in 3 weeks! I can't wait to see all those OG tops glistening with resin:smoking:

11. #751 Creeps, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009

Yeah I saw the Herijuana, it does look and sound very sweet, its actualy the father to the K.O.But I am opting for the K.O because the Heri is an inbred line, and I dont know what that would do as far as breeding. That couchlock is what I am looking for. Its for my father actualy, he has MS so I am trying to find genetics with strong medicinal properties. Smoking helps him in dealing with his day to day problems. So i figure i might as well grow him the best that I can....matter of fact he is a Marine too.

As for the plants.... I'm still waiting on the sex.:confused:.but if either on of them show female they will def get cloned and bred. I will run at least 4 for sure. I just planted another 2 from that batch of seeds. I want to see if any other pheno pops up. Thanks for the response.:p

12. hey sniper, hows the grow goin? Any updates comin up?

13. he has a new thread i think. Its a new continual grow. Great new pics :wave:

14. normally a lurker but after discovering your grows...
    can't give enough rep
    wow