Your Favorite Cinematic Moments

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Medicine Al, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Life of Brian
    [​IMG]

Men on crosses singing, 'always look on the bright side'...priceless!

2. Harold and Maude have many great moments:

Attached Files:

3. #23 BubbleFunker, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  4. [​IMG]

"So what'll it be, bowels in or bowels out? Like Judas. What? Oh, you're confused... well, then I'll decide for you, if you'll permit me.

Ciao."​

5. Star Wars, almost anything [​IMG]

jabbas palace always cool

6. Great idea for a thread.

[​IMG]

I know I might of been the only one, but I Am Legend was just such a fantastic movie.

[​IMG]

Heath Ledger gives one of the best performances of the decade.

7. From A Clockwork Orange:

[​IMG][​IMG]

And from Blue Velvet:

[​IMG]

8. This also, the beggining scene in Gangs of New York
    [​IMG]

9. Full Metal Jacket
    [​IMG]

10. Bubble, I wish I could rep you again for Blue Velvet....

This is a scene from Oldboy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZenU-R84U

It is one of the most fantastic and realistic fight scenes ever! The ending of this movie is also probably my favorite ending of all time... so fucked up and so heart breaking.

[​IMG]

The ending of videodrome

[​IMG]

And finally, one of my most favorite movies of all time and most favorite horror/suspense movie.... The Wicker Man, which to this day still has the best ending ever caught on film in my opinion. An ending that I could watch over and over again and it would still be as powerful as the first time I saw it. If you have never seen The Wicker Man, I strongly suggest you rent it (the original, not the Nic Cage one)... Keep an open mind and I think you will love it. It is the perfect combo of atmospheric horror and suspense combined with a folky comedic element to it. But the ending is just straight fucked up and brutal.

11. [​IMG]

"Creepshow"

[​IMG]

"Richard III"

[​IMG]

"The Unbreakables"-The greatest superhero scene ever

[​IMG]

"Downfall"

12. Tom Joad from "The Grapes of Wrath"
    [​IMG]
    "Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. If Casy knowed, why, I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad an'-I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry n' they know supper's ready. An' when our folks eat the stuff they raise an' live in the houses they build-why, I'll be there. See? God, I'm talkin' like Casy. Comes of thinkin' about him so much. Seems like I can see him sometimes."

13. ^^^^Steinbeck rules!!!^^^^

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

"What's in the fucking box!"

15. #40 ambrocious, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Live brains!"