Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bad, bad trip (shrooms)

• Please log in to reply

Frozen Smoke

Frozen Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
So i acquired some cubensis last week and decided to dose yesterday.
I knew my mindset wasn't quite perfect but since all of my previous trips were full of pleasure and joy i ate them (2.8g dry cubensis) at 8pm. I began watching grandmas boy when i suddenly started to doubt shroomin being a good idea and that is where all the trouble started. I had a panic attack, my heart was beating really fast and i knew that the upcoming trip wass gonna be bad. I tried to calm down and listened to sour diesel by grease while smoking a few bowls, but i didn't manage to change the experience. After that, the shrooms hit really hard and i lied down on my bad to continue watching grandmas boy, but all the characters became looking evil/shady so i turned it off and closed my eyes, trying to focus on my heartbeat, which was difficult and ineffective because i saw skulls flying in front of my eyes all the time. When i got up again, my room wasn't the same. It was evil and full of darkness. I looked at my clock but couldn't make any sense of the numbers displayed. I didn't know what to do and wandered around my appartment restlessly, then decided to play some space shooter game on my iphone. i didn't do really well and when i died and the game over screen came on it said "Game Over - Insane!" and that really freaked the shit out of me. The shrooms hit even harder, everything looked like in an evil cartoon and now i wandered around again and came up with several theories about the trip to torture my mind:

1.I thought that this was all just a dream and i only saw myself in my appartment while i was really outside wandering around aimlessly. I could hear the typical city noises, lots of people talking, cars etc. and it felt like they were pushing me around, yelling and laughing at me.

2.I thought that i was about to die, laying in the hospital only imagining being at home. I could hear my parents crying, doctors screaming around i could feel a hose being shoved up my nose and taste bitter medicine. Then it felt like i was dead. I could hear my parents cry out loud and feel the doctors trying to get me back to life. At the same time i got the feeling of being torn appart which hurt. Then i felt being put into a coffin. I was now experiencing my own funeral.

3.I thought that i went insane and killing everyone i love while only imagining being in my appartment. At one point i thought about killing myself in what i thought was a dream to regain consciousness and stop myself from killing everyone but decided against it because i had a last glimpse of hope that it was all in my head - thank god!

All this felt very real and while it wasn't my most terrifying experience ever it's among the top 3.

Similar Topics: Bad, bad trip (shrooms)     x

Guest_jaybleezy_*

Guest_jaybleezy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
That's fucked up, man. I've had 1 difficult experience, but it didn't amount to the shit you went through in the slightest. Sorry about the bad trip bro, learn form it and may your next trip be perfect.

Frozen Smoke

Frozen Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
Yeah I'm defenitely tripping again, since i had 8 excellent trips prior that experience. I just gotta be more careful and wait for the right situation.

WaltonChunky

WaltonChunky

Chunky and Moist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,302 posts
That's the thing about tripping dude, it can go from good to bad in a heartbeat. Just try and think positive next time and try not to flip your shit!

ENVIRO GROWER

ENVIRO GROWER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
the more you think about getting the rioght mind set etc before tripping the worse it will be , you gotta blank all that shit out , ive taken literally hundreds of trips and never had a bad one ,it just never enters my head , im too busy laughing etc ,ive even taken trips at secondry school and sat in a completely silent maths lesson with the strictest teacher in the world lol ...but yeah its all in your head , the more you think about it the worse it will be to stop happening .

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
my last trip was bad. but is it really bad, or did it just teach you the hard way.

shit, i respected the shrooms greatly beforehand, but now theres no expressing the respect i have for them.

Tokage567

Tokage567

• Registered Upgraded
  • 664 posts
That fucking sux ass.

I've taken shrooms 3 times.

I tripped hard core good a couple nites ago.

I recommend not tripping alone next time, that can fuck you up.

I always trip with friends, that way you never feel crappy. You have your friends there.

Last time i tripped i went out on my deck in the middle of the night and felt the cool night air and i thought i was flying through the cool night air, then i gently glided down onto my deck and onto my little hammock type thing on the deck.

Then i felt like all was right in the world, my friends by my side.

One of the best times of my life.

I'm definitely picking up some shrooms next chance i get.

Frozen Smoke

Frozen Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts

my last trip was bad. but is it really bad, or did it just teach you the hard way.

It was some kind of an in-your-face-experience. Since my first trip i knew i was gonna have a bad one sometime in the future. 8 times the shrooms showed me nothing but a world full of pleasure, maybe it was time to visit the realms of darkness and despair, i dunno.

I actually prefer tripping alone over doing it with friends. You can focus on yourself, which i find hard to accomplish in a group. My next trip is most defenitely gonna be by myself, too.

.AcidTrip.

.AcidTrip.

• Silver Member
  • 9,256 posts

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
I had a bad trip the other day. I took 4.3 g's, and watched the wall. It just freaked me out, and I thought I was going mad.

Subliminal Jazz

Subliminal Jazz

People of the sun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,511 posts
That story is fuckkedd up.

You must have been in a really bad setting for all of that kind of stuff to happen.

Reefer_Madness

Reefer_Madness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts

That fucking sux ass.

I've taken shrooms 3 times.

I tripped hard core good a couple nites ago.

I always trip with friends, that way you never feel crappy. You have your friends there.

Last time i tripped i went out on my deck in the middle of the night and felt the cool night air and i thought i was flying through the cool night air, then i gently glided down onto my deck and onto my little hammock type thing on the deck.

Then i felt like all was right in the world, my friends by my side.

One of the best times of my life.

I'm definitely picking up some shrooms next chance i get.

i dunno man, ive had bad trips around my friends a few times, granted it wasnt on shrooms, just salvia. it wasnt a horror story like the OP's, but it felt like the world wasnt taking me seriously anymore, and that rules that sustained civilization for so many years just flew out the window. If im planning on trippin out, i try to use it as an opportunity to find out whats in me, no matter how harsh or ugly it is.

I heard an interesting idea once while listening to Joe Rogan talk about drugs, he said that whenever you have a bad trip, it means your ego is fighting and trying to control your mind.

Tokage567

Tokage567

• Registered Upgraded
  • 664 posts

i dunno man, ive had bad trips around my friends a few times, granted it wasnt on shrooms, just salvia. it wasnt a horror story like the OP's, but it felt like the world wasnt taking me seriously anymore, and that rules that sustained civilization for so many years just flew out the window. If im planning on trippin out, i try to use it as an opportunity to find out whats in me, no matter how harsh or ugly it is.

I heard an interesting idea once while listening to Joe Rogan talk about drugs, he said that whenever you have a bad trip, it means your ego is fighting and trying to control your mind.

ahhh fair enough, fair enough.

I've only done it like 3 times, so this is just my very limited experience.

KALVIN KRIME

KALVIN KRIME

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
LAST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 28TH, MY NIGHT STARTED NORMAL. DRINKING WITH FRIENDS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. I DRANK ABOUT 6 BEERS. THEN A FRIEND CALLED AND SAID HE HAD SOME WICKED MUSHROOMS. I SLAMMED A BOTTLE OF PUCKER SCHNAPPS AND WAS ON MY WAY TO BUY A HALF OUNCE. I BOUGHT THEM AND FIGURED I WOULD EAT AND 1/8 AND GIVE ANOTHER BUDDY AN 1/8 AND SAVE THE REST. ANYWAY I REALLY DIDNT FEEL DRUNK AT THE TIME, I THINK BECOUSE I DIDNT ALOW THE BOOZE TO KICK IN All THE WAY. WHEN WE GOT BACK TO MY FRIENDS WE BOTH ATE AN 1/8. THEY KICKED IN FAST. I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH FEELING LIKE I WAS SINKING IN AND GIGGLING. WHEN PEOPLE STARTED TO SHOW UP THAT I DIDNT KNOW. A GIRL I DID KNOW KNEW I WAS TRIPPING AND PULLED ME INTO THE BATHROOM AND ASKED ME TO DOSE HER. I HAD A HARD TIME TRING TO SPLIT AN 1/8 IN HALF BUT MANAGED. SHE WAS WASTED AND BEGAN TO TRY AND MAKE OUT WITH ME- IT FELT WIERD AND MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE. I GOT OUT OF THE BATHROOM ONLY TO BE GREETED BY MORE ANXIETY AND THE FEELING OF IMPENDING DOOM. BY THIS TIME I HAD STARTED TO STUMBLE. I KNEW I WAS OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE AN MADE A B-LINE TO THE DOOR TO WALK HOME. THINGS STARTED GETTING VERY CRAZY MY HALLUCINATIONS WERE PRETTY SERIOUS. PLUS I COULD HARDLY WALK. I MADE IT ABOUT HALF WAY HOME WHEN I KNEW I COULD NO LONGER FUNCTION DUE TO MY MOTOR SKILLS WHERE TOTTALLY FUCKED. SO I WALKED NEAR A APARTMENT BUILDING AND SAT ALONG SIDE OF IT.(MIND YOU I LIVE IN NORTH DAKOTA SO ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE) I WAS VERY CONFUSED, AND PUKED A FEW TIMES, I BLACKED OUT AND CAME TO IN THE SAME SPOT, GOT UP AND TRIED TO WALK BUT IT WASNT HAPPENNING. SO I LEANED UP AGAINST THE HOUSE AND PASSED OUT. I CAME TO AGAIN AND MY PHONE WAS RINGING BUT I MADE NO EFFORT TO GET IT COUSE I KNEW I COULDNT FUNCTION AND DIDNT THINK I COULD TALK THAT WOULD MAKE SINCE ANYWAY, THEN AS I BEGAIN TO LAY BACK DOWN I HEARD MY SUBCONSCIENCE GOING TO WORK. I BEGAIN THINKING DUDE WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES ME HERE AND CALLS THE COPS? THE A WHOLE SENERIO PLAYED OUT IN MY HEAD, OF PEOPLE LAUGHING AT ME AND LIKE IT WAS NOTHING BUT A JOKE ON ME. I REALIZED I BETTER GET UP(IT WAS GETTING COLD). I NOTICED MY GLASSES WERE GONE AND TRIED TO MAKE SENCE OF WHERE I WAS AT. I KNEW THE AREA. BUT MY SENCE OF DIRECTION WAS GONE, PLUS I COULDNT FIND MY GLASSES. IT WAS ABOUT THIS TIME I STOOD UP AND STUMBLED TO THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT BUILDING- I HOPED THE DOOR DIDNT HAVE A SECURITY LOCK SO I COULD GET IN. I GO INTO THE BUILDING AND SAT ON THE STAIRS. IT WAS WARMER THAN OUTSIDE. I TOOK OUT MY PHONE AND LOOKED AT WHAT TIME IT WAS AND TIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE 3 HOURS THAT I COULDNT RECALL. I CALLED MY FRIEND AND TOLD HIM I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS AND HOW TO GET HOME. HE TALKED ME DOWN A LITTLE . BUT I GOT FRUSTRATED AND HUNG UP, I LEANED MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND BEGAN TO YAWN- I KNEW THE SHROOMS WERE STILL GOING STRONG. I CALMED MYSELF AND CALLED A CAB. I GAVE THEM THE WRONG ADDRESS TO COME GET ME, THEY KEPT CALLING ME ASKING WHERE I WAS AND TOUGHT IT WAS A PRANK CALL. AFTER A HALF HOUR OF TALKING TO THEM THEY FOUND ME AND GOT ME HOME.- I HAVE DONE ALOT OF DRUGS AND TRIPPED MANYTIMES, I CANT SEEM TO HALDLE MUSHROOMS, I CAN EAT 10 HITS OF ACID AT A TIME AND BE OK BUT MUSHROOMS WIERD ME OUT. THIS IS THE SCARIEST TRIP I HAVE EVER HAD- I LEARNED I CANT TRIP OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE, AND YOUR SUROUNDINGS IMPACT YOUR TRIP PROFOUNDLY. I ALSO LEARNED I AM BETTER OFF AS A SOLO TRIPPER OR WITH SOMEONE I TRUST. EVEN WITH THIS BAD TRIP I THINK I WILL STILL CONSIDER EATING SHROOMS AGAIN. ACTUALLY IM GOING TO EAT AND 1/8 NEXT WEEKEND AND GO SEE BOLT IN 3D. I JUST HOPE SOMETHING LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN AGAIN. WISH ME LUCK.

Swishuhh

Swishuhh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 163 posts
I fucking hate bad trips... Fucking hate them... Litterally the biggest and most intense mind fuck ever.

6ganjaprincess9

6ganjaprincess9

one love, one heart

• Registered Upgraded
  • 806 posts
:(....yea my friend boiled his shrooms in water before eating them, and then after having a good trip he drank the boiled water(bad move)... he began to see demons and evil shit too... dont let this trip stop u from doin it again. next time , just take it easy man... best of luck buddy. :smoking:

Smawrpg

Smawrpg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,051 posts

LAST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 28TH, MY NIGHT STARTED NORMAL. DRINKING WITH FRIENDS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. I DRANK ABOUT 6 BEERS. THEN A FRIEND CALLED AND SAID HE HAD SOME WICKED MUSHROOMS. I SLAMMED A BOTTLE OF PUCKER SCHNAPPS AND WAS ON MY WAY TO BUY A HALF OUNCE. I BOUGHT THEM AND FIGURED I WOULD EAT AND 1/8 AND GIVE ANOTHER BUDDY AN 1/8 AND SAVE THE REST. ANYWAY I REALLY DIDNT FEEL DRUNK AT THE TIME, I THINK BECOUSE I DIDNT ALOW THE BOOZE TO KICK IN All THE WAY. WHEN WE GOT BACK TO MY FRIENDS WE BOTH ATE AN 1/8. THEY KICKED IN FAST. I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH FEELING LIKE I WAS SINKING IN AND GIGGLING. WHEN PEOPLE STARTED TO SHOW UP THAT I DIDNT KNOW. A GIRL I DID KNOW KNEW I WAS TRIPPING AND PULLED ME INTO THE BATHROOM AND ASKED ME TO DOSE HER. I HAD A HARD TIME TRING TO SPLIT AN 1/8 IN HALF BUT MANAGED. SHE WAS WASTED AND BEGAN TO TRY AND MAKE OUT WITH ME- IT FELT WIERD AND MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE. I GOT OUT OF THE BATHROOM ONLY TO BE GREETED BY MORE ANXIETY AND THE FEELING OF IMPENDING DOOM. BY THIS TIME I HAD STARTED TO STUMBLE. I KNEW I WAS OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE AN MADE A B-LINE TO THE DOOR TO WALK HOME. THINGS STARTED GETTING VERY CRAZY MY HALLUCINATIONS WERE PRETTY SERIOUS. PLUS I COULD HARDLY WALK. I MADE IT ABOUT HALF WAY HOME WHEN I KNEW I COULD NO LONGER FUNCTION DUE TO MY MOTOR SKILLS WHERE TOTTALLY FUCKED. SO I WALKED NEAR A APARTMENT BUILDING AND SAT ALONG SIDE OF IT.(MIND YOU I LIVE IN NORTH DAKOTA SO ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE) I WAS VERY CONFUSED, AND PUKED A FEW TIMES, I BLACKED OUT AND CAME TO IN THE SAME SPOT, GOT UP AND TRIED TO WALK BUT IT WASNT HAPPENNING. SO I LEANED UP AGAINST THE HOUSE AND PASSED OUT. I CAME TO AGAIN AND MY PHONE WAS RINGING BUT I MADE NO EFFORT TO GET IT COUSE I KNEW I COULDNT FUNCTION AND DIDNT THINK I COULD TALK THAT WOULD MAKE SINCE ANYWAY, THEN AS I BEGAIN TO LAY BACK DOWN I HEARD MY SUBCONSCIENCE GOING TO WORK. I BEGAIN THINKING DUDE WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES ME HERE AND CALLS THE COPS? THE A WHOLE SENERIO PLAYED OUT IN MY HEAD, OF PEOPLE LAUGHING AT ME AND LIKE IT WAS NOTHING BUT A JOKE ON ME. I REALIZED I BETTER GET UP(IT WAS GETTING COLD). I NOTICED MY GLASSES WERE GONE AND TRIED TO MAKE SENCE OF WHERE I WAS AT. I KNEW THE AREA. BUT MY SENCE OF DIRECTION WAS GONE, PLUS I COULDNT FIND MY GLASSES. IT WAS ABOUT THIS TIME I STOOD UP AND STUMBLED TO THE DOOR OF THE APARTMENT BUILDING- I HOPED THE DOOR DIDNT HAVE A SECURITY LOCK SO I COULD GET IN. I GO INTO THE BUILDING AND SAT ON THE STAIRS. IT WAS WARMER THAN OUTSIDE. I TOOK OUT MY PHONE AND LOOKED AT WHAT TIME IT WAS AND TIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE 3 HOURS THAT I COULDNT RECALL. I CALLED MY FRIEND AND TOLD HIM I DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS AND HOW TO GET HOME. HE TALKED ME DOWN A LITTLE . BUT I GOT FRUSTRATED AND HUNG UP, I LEANED MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND BEGAN TO YAWN- I KNEW THE SHROOMS WERE STILL GOING STRONG. I CALMED MYSELF AND CALLED A CAB. I GAVE THEM THE WRONG ADDRESS TO COME GET ME, THEY KEPT CALLING ME ASKING WHERE I WAS AND TOUGHT IT WAS A PRANK CALL. AFTER A HALF HOUR OF TALKING TO THEM THEY FOUND ME AND GOT ME HOME.- I HAVE DONE ALOT OF DRUGS AND TRIPPED MANYTIMES, I CANT SEEM TO HALDLE MUSHROOMS, I CAN EAT 10 HITS OF ACID AT A TIME AND BE OK BUT MUSHROOMS WIERD ME OUT. THIS IS THE SCARIEST TRIP I HAVE EVER HAD- I LEARNED I CANT TRIP OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE, AND YOUR SUROUNDINGS IMPACT YOUR TRIP PROFOUNDLY. I ALSO LEARNED I AM BETTER OFF AS A SOLO TRIPPER OR WITH SOMEONE I TRUST. EVEN WITH THIS BAD TRIP I THINK I WILL STILL CONSIDER EATING SHROOMS AGAIN. ACTUALLY IM GOING TO EAT AND 1/8 NEXT WEEKEND AND GO SEE BOLT IN 3D. I JUST HOPE SOMETHING LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN AGAIN. WISH ME LUCK.

I am tripping and i was seeing shit in that wall of text.

mr.mary

mr.mary

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,100 posts
damn man thats pretty bad...ive never had a bad trip, ive only did it once, but when i did it, it would be good then all of a sudden it would like start to hurt, like my head like i was being squeezed and my eyes were gonna pop out, but then i would just try to think about somethin else happy, and it would go away...also if i turned on the tv i would feel better too, like a million times better...also i dont advise calling people on the phone, u may never talk to them again. haha im over here tellin u this like u dont already know, sorry just thought id share:)

edward

edward

In deliberation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,560 posts

i didn't do really well and when i died and the game over screen came on it said "Game Over - Insane!" and that really freaked the shit out of me.

Hahaha, this crazy type of synchronicity shit always happens on drugs... I can see how that would freak you out.

cryptachron1c

cryptachron1c

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I had a bad trip the other day. I took 4.3 g's, and watched the wall. It just freaked me out, and I thought I was going mad.

i watched the wall on a quarter of some good booms... and holyshit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users