The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. i could easily say the same thing about you, i think you don't know exactly what credit there is to give.

2. Says the guy who thinks 3 performances deserves a #1 pick, and thinks the guy who is at the top of a lot of NFL draft boards for next year is "shit"

3. I never said he deserved a #1 pick i just find it ammusing that you think a mediocre college career equates to a higher draft pick than someone who has accomplished more in 3 games than that of a whole career. You cited 2 names to justify Hackenbergs pick and then proceeded to get angry over a player who isn't apart of your team then said i have no valid points. You drunk bro?

4. all my points still stand, but i want to apologize for any asshole remarks i have made. i am passionate about weed, football, and women.

5. Theres a reason the professionals don't agree with you, and i gave enough of them to prove my point. At this point you are just argueing in circles.

I actually cited 4, and included another example (russell) of what happens when you base someones draft status off of a few performances. If i this had been about a player of a team i root for you would have used that against me too, at this point you are just going for low blows.

6. Oh man, i'm just going to have to agree to disagree and see who's right concluding the 2015-16 season. it's good to see this thread come back to life though a little bit and the anticipation building for this season. Go bucks!

7. You are probably being the bigger man here, and like i said i apologize for any of the disrespectful stuff.

8. It's all good my man, passion is all apart of the sport. :)

9. not according to McShaw and every other NFL scout who are predicting he'll be top 2 QB's picked this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nauta decommits from FSU. Told ya perp, he's a dawg

11. Wow, I'm gone a few days and I come back to seeing Cardale Jones being a No. 1 pick? What in the fuck...

Dude had three good games, yes. But he isn't even the best player on the offense (that's Zeke Elliott) and he needs to show more than three games worth of playing ability before he is the next Joe Montana. If he was so good he would be starting this upcoming season -- and Meyer can't even say as much at this point.

Hackenburg and Cook will probably be higher picks than Jones if all come out at the same time.

12. Wow, Cardale third string QB Jones better than Jameis #1 draft pick Heisman winning Winston?

LMAO!

Never go full retard.
    ---

The preseason Coaches Poll is out...

1. Ohio State
    2. TCU
    3. Alabama
    4. Baylor
    5. Oregon
    6. Michigan State
    7. Auburn
    8. Florida State
    9. Georgia
    10. USC

13. I wonder how many things i could quote from perp last season of him going "full retard"

14. OSU missing Bosa and four others for weed/academic problems. Urban didn't even want to suspend him ...how does that surprise anyone considering Meyer coached a future murderer at Florida. Go Va Tech!

15. Nice little blow to their starting lineup

16. Lol as if ohio state hasn't proved even the back ups for the back ups are starters. Dontre wilson was injured the majority of the season last year, defense is stacked and we have braxton miller plus curtis samuel to make up for hybrid back and wideout. Continue to make the buckeyes underdogs :p.

17. Meyer def has recruits that can step in and contribute but Bosa cannot be replaced

18. Braxton miller is gonna play WR and who knows how that'll pan out.

19. I'd have to somewhat agree, the reason he isn't playing at QB is because his body can't take a hit. He's been injured through several games in his career but I'll stay optimistic that he'll be successful.