The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. #10961 Perpetual Burn, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    1. Florida State
    4. Michigan State

2. TCU
    3. Alabama

FSU > Alabama in Glendale.

PS- Florida State will play Alabama to start the 2017 in the new Atlanta Falcons stadium. So, the big dogs are gonna meet on the field no matter what.

Go Noles!

2. I don't see any way both MSU and OSU make it into the finals. That being said I think MSU surprises OSU and they make it in the #2 spot. My final 4 is
    1 Auburn
    2 MSU
    3 FSU
    4 TCU

3. I think a one-loss OSU would make it if there only loss was to an MSU team who was also in and they beat everybody else by 20+

4. I have osu, tcu, alabama, usc.. surprised some people don't even have ohio state breaking the top 4. Good thing they thrive as underdogs .

5. I would normally agree but the two teams play eachother SO late in the year I don't think the loser could recover from it (especially because one team wouldn't be playing in the B1G championship game)

6. Criminoles strike again hahahhaa

7. oh and here's my prediction

1. Alabama
    2. Alabama
    3. Alabama
    4. Alabama
    71. FSU

8. At least they did the right thing this time

9. I like how the lawyer for the Former FSU player (who happened to be Casey Anthony's lawyer) said the woman struck him first. lol if you watch the video she swings and doesn't even hit him; he never even flinched. He hit her so hard the pitcher on the bar top went flying. When will people learn...

10. Hey at least he's off the team.

Only an Alabama fan could be this dumb. :p

Don't be scared...

Gonna see y'all in 2017, like it or not.

Coach Fisher will prove the disciple has become the master.

Roll Tribe!

Hey if he can get that crazy bitch off Scott free, he can probably turn Johnson into a civil rights leader...

I'm wondering what a 19 year old Johnson was doing at a bar in the first place. We don't need this at FSU right now.

11. Everyone thought Anthony was guilty, but there was no evidence (or the prosecution did a shitty job to display wrongdoing). In this case there's a video and that's that. Young players are just so stupid. Players on Michigan State in football and hoops have recently gotten DUI's and shit and it's disheartening. They get a great opportunity, they get free education on scholarship... glad FSU kicked him off. Probably the best thing that will ever happen to him, to be honest. He can get his life together.

12. I actually have to believe getting kicked off the team is probably the worst thing for him (the school had to do it though) Now there is probably no structure in his life and if/when he gets tossed in jail you are exposing him even more to a shitty lifestyle. Some kids are just hardwired a little fucked up and will never change though.

13. Sports are sports though, and this youngster can take a bad situation and better himself. But you never hit a woman if you're a guy! Ever! Sure, you may want to because you're pissed -- probably every guy alive has thought so. But you just don't do it,e specially in a bar where you know there are cameras.

The kid needs to take it as a life lesson and move on as best he can. Life gives people second chances.

14. Old jimbo might have to hold practice at the correctional facility this season....whats this #3?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ^#3 what? The kid's off the team now...

I think it'll be a blessing in disguise for him... He was never gonna start at FSU. Now maybe he'll go get some junior college experience then maybe get on another D1 team down the road.

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ^Lolz... Nick Chubb is a beast...

If we're talking RBs for Heisman, then don't discount Dalvin Cook for FSU... We might run a little more than usual while Golson gets to know the playbook. And we got this kid Jaques Patrick coming in... 6'2”, 230 and he's got wheels.

But I'm thinking Golson is gonna have a monster year... FSU hasn't had a QB this athletic since Charlie Ward.

Who else y'all liking for Heisman?

My short list is Golson, Deshaun Watson and Braxton Miller.

18. Well cancel Dalvin Cook winning a Heisman... If it's true then I don't think he should be on the team.

FSU will be fine at RB... Mario Pender is fast as lightning and the kid Jaques Patrick will bring the thunder.

I can't believe two of our players hit two women in two days... WTF? That's trippy stupid.

19. just seen news one of the defense players has a warrant for hittin some chick like 2 months ago

20. I'm not denying Dalvin Cook having talent but if ezekiel can carry out what he did in the playoffs in to next years regular season, which I'm sure he will against not so stellar opponents, i feel he is a shoe in.