The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Dantonio is a gigantic asshole but in the same way that harbaugh is a gigantic asshole. I respect Dantonio and what he has done but god damn do I hate him. Throw a fit over some dumb ass putting a tent stake in the middle of your field? Do you remember the "wheres the threat?" stuff and letting his players run their mouths about how shitty denard was on twitter? Its funny because he has to be the cockiest coach ever now and he *may* end up eating his ever famous words "Pride comes before the fall". He is a hell of a coach no doubt, especially to turn that tire fire around as quickly as he did.

MSU is looking good this year not doubt, so good in fact that I put 500 dollars on them winning the natty at 20 to 1 odds when I was in vegas earlier this year. The only team I can see giving them a hard time is OSU and I honestly see an upset happening. Michigan is still a few years out from being nationally relevant(having a chance at finishing top 10 for the year) but don't sleep on Harbaugh, he is our Dantonio. He will finally beat some toughness into this powder puff of a football team.

2. And dont get me started on arrests... Delton williams was arrested for BRANDISHING A FIREARM in a road rage incident.... got a regular old Plaxico Burress on our hands there. Not to mention Kings gettimg arrested for drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest (which was later plead down to a littering charge, I wonder how much that cost Dantonio)

Dantonio used the stake thing for motivation, and it has worked. Meyer is a bigger asshole than Dantonio. And Plaxico did his shit in the NFL and screwed himself over, as did Charles Rogers. Williams was acquitted too I think. IDK, we could go back and forth with Frank Clark and Williams, yada yada. Lots of time until Game One to bullshit...

4. Hey man its the off season, do we have anything better to do in right now? Haha

5. #10945 Perpetual Burn, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    ^You mean the kid who just graduated from Notre Dame? Doesn't sound like the worst person in the world.

This is a great move for Everett Golson and the Noles. He's a damn good quarterback and now he's getting handed the keys to a spaceship.

The Noles are coming back for the Title in 2015!

6. Go Vols.. Butch Jones is the man! Tennessee Volunteers switching to NIKE in July.. 2015 SEC Champs!

7. ^I think the Vols are definitely coming up... Jones has been recruitment great. Won't be long till Tennessee is back on top in the SEC East... And anyone who can beat those dirty Gators is fine by me.

8. Gators are beating themselves before the season starts.

That team is accumulating more felonies than rikers island

9. Vols haven't been relevant since Peyton was there

10. Tennessee won a National Championship after Peyton left...

The Spartans haven't been relevant since black and white TV. :p

11. Hackenburg was a #1 qb recruit....unfortunately it takes more than one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm not even too big into recruiting but God damn Dantonio is doing wonders with this class. His best by far with the chance to get better.

13. MSU got 4 recruits in 4 days ... all defensive ends I believe. 2016 class is fierce as fuck

14. FSU has the #1 class in the nation including the #1DE. :cool:

15. Lets just see what the pushover Jimbo Fisher does with it :p

16. ^Probably win another National Championship.

Golson 4 HEI5MAN!

17. You already know zeke's gonna win it.

18. Now less than two months until opening night of college football. Lets predict the four team playoff...

Ohio State
    TCU
    Auburn
    USC

Any other predictions?

19. MSU OSU Bama TCU