The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Ducks aren't even playing anyone at home worth paying to see. Maybe USC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Aggies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks like we both have had our day.

I knew the Noles would get back to the top. Folks around here told me Jimbo Fisher would be a an interim coach.

Folks around here called Jameis Winston a paper tiger... Among other things. Down in Tally they call him the HEI5MAN.

I also told y'all he'd go #1 in the Draft before he ever took a snap at FSU... So did Trent Dilfer.

The Noles are looking really strong for next year... Boatloads of talent at every position. Just gotta see who steps up at QB, but the stable is loaded.

I'll give your Buckeyes credit... Took down Bama and Oregon back to back.

But I wish the Noles would have gotten a shot at them.

tOSU is #1.... And unlike other folks in the football world I won't take that title from them till they lose.

Which could be against FSU in the Playoffs next year. :D

Go Noles!

PS- Y'all hear about Braxton Miller possibly transferring to Alabama?

4. #10925 Perpetual Burn, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Have you seen the new recruiting class for FSU?

Off the charts! #1 in the nation.

We got three 5 stars including 4 of the top 34 players in the nation

#1 CB
    #2 QB
    #1 DE
    #1 TE
    #1 C

Go Noles!

MSU checking in at 26th. Right behind Michigan. :p

5. #10926 Johnny Blazed, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    garrett grayson rising up to the 3rd best QB in the draft is nice to see 

muschamp couldnt find anybody coach a qb or run a good offense to save his fuckin life

csu wr rashard higgins being 1 of 3 finalist for the belitnikoff along with the top 2 wr's in the draft white and cooper is awesome too qb and wr are the 2 positions we've been most starved for playmakers/nfl talent

i thought treon harris was pretty good last yr but it sounds like will grier has a slight lead

this guy seems to think we got a star in waiting lol we'll see but he gave reasons broke it down well enough 

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/mcelwain-nussmeier-unearthed-star-gator-qb-will-grier/

6. ^Sike!

The Noles are coming to the Swamp. Y'all in trouble. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430342970.740504.jpg

7. #10928 Perpetual Burn, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Jameis Winston #1 in the NFL Draft!

Go Noles!

Bucs coming for the Super Bowl... You're welcome Johnny Blazed. :p

8. Five FSU players drafted in the first two rounds... The most of any school.

Go Noles!

9. Kind of baffled how many LB were taken over Mike Hull (B1G lb of the year, second team all American)

10. #10931 Perpetual Burn, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    11 Noles taken in the Draft! The most of any school.

This also sets the record for most players drafted from a single school in a three year span at 29.

FSU is becoming the official pipeline to the NFL.

Go Noles!

11. Everett Golson is leaving Notre Dame...

Potentially to FSU, Florida, Alabama, LSU or Texas.

He just graduated so he'll be eligible to play immediately.

12. #10933 STilladelph, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    As pointless as it is at this point in the year, McShay has Hackenburg going #1 in the 2016 draft

13. What a funny joke that is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. He's a pretty good pro style qb we just have no protection on our o-line.

15. Michigan State is having a GREAT 2016 recruiting class so far. Connor Cook will tear it up in 2015, though. 1st round pick.

Fuck Harbaugh

16. White out game 2015 vs Michigan @ beaver stadium

Might have to fly home for that one

17. Getting nervous already? Don't worry it will be a year or 2 before we will even be able to compete with MSU and OSU. Enjoy it while you can, we should at least be able to make it interesting in 2 - 3 years. The dumbass michigan fans that think we are gonna go back to steamrolling MSU every year will be sorely dissapointed though. I dont see MSU dropping off too much as long as douchetonio is there.

18. Dantonio > Harbaugh

lol I'm not nervous one bit. Not even one percent of my earthly being is afraid of Jimbo and his overrated arse. His shtick got tired in San Fran and he never won anything major at Stanford, even though he had the best QB of the past 20 years.

Why the Dantonio hate? He does shit the right way. In the past week U-M has had four violations (yeah, two were bullshit NCAA rules but still), one guy got kicked off the team, another transferred. Oh, and the AD got a DUI [​IMG]  Have you seen MSU's 2016 recruiting class, by the way? Just look up MSU Dream Team 2016 -- some already call it Dantonio's highest rated class ever.

MSU football is just beginning and it's here to stay, man. I'm a realist and I know MSU sucked throughout the 90s and up until 2006-07. They had decent players but bad coaching. At least I admit it. You don't seem insufferable like people I work with who think U-M will win a natty in 2017. That's just foolish thinking.