The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. #10901 Texaslover, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Dude, I like Penn cus they're part of the B1G and have a legacy. With that said you have to be pretty high to be celebrating this considering the horror that was done by Sandusky. That is pure evil.

2. Burn it

3. Eating crow?

4. while this does have something to do with that, it has nothing to do with that. JoePa was wronged and the people who make these decisions know the facts.

So wrong on so many levels, man...

http://deadspin.com/joe-paterno-interview-transcript-yea-i-guess-youd-ca-802237929

SASSANO: Did Mike McQueary, some years ago, come to you, report to you an incident that he observed in the shower between Jerry Sandusky and another individual most likely a young boy.
    J. PATERNO: Yes he did.
    SASSANO: Okay, and can you tell me what Mike McQueary told you please.
    J. PATERNO: Mike McQueary came and said he was in the shower and that Jerry Sandusky was in the shower with another person, a younger, how young I don't know and Mike never mentioned it, that there was some inappropriate sexual activity going on. We didn't get in to what the inappropriate action was, but it was inappropriate. And that's how I knew about it.

6. #10907 Perpetual Burn, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    FSU once again locked down one of the top recruiting classes in the nation. #2 on ESPN, #3 on 24/7 and Rivals.

The Noles picked up the most 5 star recruits according to ESPN and Rivals.

Including DE Josh Sweat who was the #1 player in the nation before a knee injury.

We also got the...

#1S Derwin James
    #3WR George Campbell
    #4RB Jacques Patrick
    #10WR DaVante Phillips

All these guys are already enrolled.

They will be joined in the fall by...

#3QB Deondre Francois
    #3CB Tarvarus McFadden
    #4OT Abdul Bello
    #8ATH Marcus Lewis

FSU will not be rebuilding in the post Winston era... Just reloading.

Go Noles!

7. #10909 Perpetual Burn, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    ^LOL... "Problem not solved."

You're gonna replace a first round draft pick with the 172nd ranked QB coming outta high school?

That's like if Peyton retired and the Broncos went to the CFL looking for their new leader.

Oregon football: None and done.

Enjoy the fall. :p

8. who cares anyway? we all know what team is gonna take it all. dallas2dallas :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

How's it any different than a juco? He's the best QB at the FCS level while beating teams in the pac 12 with less talent around him?

Don't think FSU can say anything about Oregon football till you atleast keep it within a 4 touchdown game

10. I can see Ohio State's season ending in Dallas again next year.

Nobody in your conference will be able to beat you... Watch out for Virginia Tech tho. :p

Lemme know when you win a National Championship.

11. Still sour grapes huh? :p

12. #10914 Johnny Blazed, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    cece jefferson, martez, ivey, jordan scarlett we got some studs on nsd mac jumped the class from the 80's to top 20 in about week lol

13. So, have y'all figured out who's going #1 in the Draft yet?

Go Noles!

14. FSU has the #1 recruiting class for 2016... Including 5 stars Malik Henry and Levonta Taylor.

Most schools won't even sign one 5 star player.

Try to keep up... The Noles are setting the pace.

15. Awee! isnt it nice to get your first #1 draft pick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Perpetual burn! I remember you from so long ago. I used to read you post about the NOLES [​IMG]  all the time. This was before Winston and the title. First I would like to congratulate you on that! I I never posted much on this thread, but I would always lurk and read your posts with a big smile and laugh. You gave me a lot of shit about OSU. I know I'm going to be seen as that guy who comes around when they're winning but I stopped smoking a while ago so I stopped frequenting this site.

How do you feel about next season my man? Are you giving to give the buckeyes the credit they deserve? 

17. MSU-Oregon tix going for $380 already ...all the way up to $1,000. Fuuuuuuck