The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Right..you thought they only had florida left lmfao

2. the PAC and ACC are won.

Yeah...because FSU just completely blows out every team they play, right?

4. no we just win, unlike you and Bama

Come back at halftime during the next game when they are getting beat and make excuses how they are "just playing around" - whatever the hell that even means.

6. you're obsessed with Jameis lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #notacop

8. Happy Turkey Day from Title Town!

Shoulda told my Mom to make some Duck... Guess we'll save that for New Year's Day. ;)

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday!

Go Noles!

9. Like the pilgrims, we shall rape a pillage the seminole village.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Like the football team, the Seminole tribe is still Unconquered.

They never signed an official peace treaty with the US Government.

I bet the original Noles could hunt ducks just as easily as we can today.

Gonna be a massacre in Pasadena... If you can make it there.

Go Noles!

#Unconquered

11. Fixed it for you. 😉

12. The best team FSU has beat in the last 2 years is #21 and struggling to stay there.

What makes you think FSU can hang with the top 4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #9753 Perpetual Burn, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Because they refuse to lose.

"Even more powerful than the fear of death itself is the will to win."

"We ain't leavin' without a victory!"

We got more talent than anyone in the nation, the best coach and the best quarterback.

PS- Auburn is ranked 15th. And they were the SECond best team in the nation last year. Clemson finished #8 last year and won the Orange Bowl. All the haters said we wouldn't be able to handle the SEC Champs in the Rose Bowl, but the Noles took home the last Crystal Ball.

Every week last year, just like this year, the haters on this forum said the Noles were gonna lose and couldn't win it all.

No offense, but your hateful hope doesn't do anything but fuel our fire.

These boys are Unstoppable. We gone do it again, my brothas... So put a smile on ya face. :)

Back. To. Back.

#Dallas2Dallas

Go Noles!

You couldn't even beat Arizona at home... What makes you think you can handle a team from the real South?

What makes you think you can beat a team that can't lose?

#Unconquered

14. And then there was #1.

Marshall lost today. They couldn't even run the table against a truly weak schedule. The Noles are on the verge of back to back undefeated seasons in one of the best conferences in the nation.

Only one team is great enough to do this... The Champs. Not Bama, not Oregon, not any other overrated scrubs... Only the Noles are on this level.

See you in Dallas... Whoever is worthy of challenging the Throne.

Famous Jameis and the Comeback Kings will be waiting.

Go Noles!

#Unconquered

15. if by one of the best you mean the 4th best then sure theyre in one of the best conferences
    sec
    pac
    bigXII
    acc
    bigX

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #9756 Perpetual Burn, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    I don't have much respect for conferences that don't play defense... The Pac12 and Big12 are overrated and can never hang with the big dogs.

I'd rate things like this...

1. FSU
    2. SEC West
    3. ACC
    4. Big Ten
    5. Pac12
    6. Big12
    7. SEC East

A 61-58 game like TCU and Baylor played is lame... Marshall-EKY anyone?

As a fan of the game, I think it'd be a shame to let teams like that into the Playoffs.

But as an FSU fan I'd love to see the Noles show those teams what a real high powered offense looks like... It'd be 63-21 FSU.

As a fan of the game, we all know what two teams should be sent straight to Dallas without wasting time...

FSU vs Bama

Let's settle this.

Go Noles!

17. But you don't want that Perp. If Bama were to win just the first half, it would prove they're the better team, man. Considering its the content of the game, not the result that determines the better team...

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

18. Harvard went undefeated too. And the ACC sucks

19. Go Buckeyes! Beat _ichigan. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417266041.427531.jpg

20. Indiana who hasn't won a game in the BIG 10 beat Missouri at home who just beat the hottest team in the SEC West in Arkansas who beat Ol Miss and LSU like a drum. Missouri is now the SEC East Champ and will
    play Miss St or Alabama in Atlanta. How ironic would it be and discrediting to this thread and all of the SEC hype monsters if Missouri is crowned SEC Champ? If Ol Miss beats Miss St and Missouri wins the SEC no teams are in the playoff assuming the other 1 loss teams win out.