Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to smoke a joint properly...

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I know this may seem a stupid question to ask, but I want to get as high as possible on 2 or 3 joints, which is around 2 grams. I know, you inhale, exhale, etc. What would be a good way to get you totally blitzed on that amount of weed? I'm pretty sure I'm a super light weight, I can stay high for like 7 hours almost each time...

Italia5239

Italia5239

Walking Zombie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts
If you're smoking that joint by yourself, then just holding your smoke in for 5 seconds, which is the usual amount of time, then you're going to get blazed.

Getting baked first thing in the morning is the best feeling ever, and I find that I usually stay high the longest, because that's when I have the least worries on my mind. 7 Hours is still a hell of a high though.

stonerboywonder

stonerboywonder

What are we talking about

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,348 posts

If you're smoking that joint by yourself, then just holding your smoke in for 5 seconds, which is the usual amount of time, then you're going to get blazed.

Getting baked first thing in the morning is the best feeling ever, and I find that I usually stay high the longest, because that's when I have the least worries on my mind. 7 Hours is still a hell of a high though.

no shit dude, i would love to be high for 7 hours. shrooms wont even get me fucked up for 7 hours.

Electric Wizard

Electric Wizard

Cosmonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 354 posts
if you're concerned about getting as high as possible with a given amount of weed, dont smoke joints, man.
  • Yung_Spidey and CherCherried like this

randomstoner

randomstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 169 posts
doublewrap them it makes them burn slower take as big of a hit as u can then when ur about to cough hold it for like 5 sec then give the joint a bit to cool down ull know when its good cuz itl stop smokin but still glow just a bit then repeat ull be blaaaazed

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
Inhale, hold for 5-7 seconds, repeaat.

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Double wrap it? Won't that mean I'll just get more paper smoke, as well as it making it burn slower, meaning that it doesn't really work? Or, does it actually work? Lol, I'm a noob...

Electric Wizard

Electric Wizard

Cosmonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 354 posts

Double wrap it? Won't that mean I'll just get more paper smoke, as well as it making it burn slower, meaning that it doesn't really work? Or, does it actually work? Lol, I'm a noob...

it will work, you'll just get more paper smoke

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
How about triple wrapping it? Will that work, or will the paper smoke just burn my throat?

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

Debate, Demand, Legalize!

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
when you inhale take in lots of air with it, suck air and smoke into your lungs then inhale lots of
air on top of it to fill your lungs up

..then exhale as smoothly as you can and quite slowly.

that way you don't need to hold your breath and it'll make you well stoned :hello:

420rollin

420rollin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts

im pretty sure the whole 2 paper thing i false. i was always told that the more paper on the jay, the faster it burns and i also think that it would make it harsher. im not positive though. if your rollin 2-3 then one paper a piece is enough anyway.

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Alright, this sounds good. I'll try it tonight. Thanks for the quick replies.

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
double wrapping is gross ..it tastes like you're smoking a book.
  • hendrix and Yung_Spidey like this

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
If you have such a low tolerance, for your own sake, don't smoke 2 grams to yourself just for the hell of it. You don't need to binge smoke to get very high.

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
^^ yeah I agree. Just go with the feeling, have a few tokes and if you're feeling high just enjoy it

..you won't get any higher smoking more, you'll just use your weed up faster

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I know how high I am when I'm high. When I start hallucinating, then I know I've smoked just the right amount, and that's definitely not going to happen on 2 grams.

amsterdamage

amsterdamage

• Old School
  • 5,114 posts
with that amount you'll probably get higher with hot knives

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
That's a new one...not being done til you're to the point of hallucinations.
  • Yung_Spidey likes this

Stephen987

Stephen987

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Lol what do you mean by that? I'm clueless...

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts

Lol what do you mean by that? I'm clueless...

If you're referring to my post, I feel (and I think most would agree) that considering yourself "done" when you start to trip is an irresponsible, and quite frankly immature, use of marijuana. It gives smokers a bad rep. Think of it like this...do you only drink with the intention of blacking/passing out?
  • Yung_Spidey likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users