Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

A Guide To Smoking In St. Thomas (USVI)

• Please log in to reply

maverick737

maverick737

Bubble Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
Hello GC, before i go to sleep i would like to help all of the future smokers who will go to St. Thomas and will want to toke. As most of us know St. Thomas is part of the U.S Virgin Islands. And like the other 50 states, Marijuana is illegal there. But just because its illegal doesnt mean you cant do it :D. Anyway, while vacationing there with my family i was told prior by a friend that the island reaked of ganja all you had to do is follow your nose. Well I did, and it led me too the best out of country highs in my life. There are many locations i will now present by favorite. All is a matter of opinion.

#1 Koki Beach - Koki beach is by far the best beach to toke at in all of St. Thomas. When you first get there it is a little crowded at the entrance but only becuase at the other end of the beach the smell is sooo strong that it makes non smokers run and smokers orgasm. There are little tiny shops that sell pyrex bowls and acessories. (WARNING: In St. Thomas they either roll or bowl.) As you continue to follow the smell your nose is jumping for joy. And as soon as you look down to see where your going, a guy will offer you pre rolled j's. Let me repeat that, PRE - ROLLED J's. Yes, you can give him 4 bucks, and you will be smoking in 5 seconds. As you continue down the beach you hear music and see ppl smoking. The site makes you feel like your in heaven. If you muster up the courage to ask for some bud. Do so by saying " Hey man, you know where i can get the herb?" they will respond by saying " how much do you want?" Some sell dimes, but most dont sell anything less than 20. By your bag, and enjoy your bud. Mind you that these ppl take ganja very seriously. If you do not have the intent on buying then dont ask. Just a warning.

NOTICE: All the bud grown in St. Thomas is from St. Thomas. That means its home grown. Ppl here are always stocked and droughts are rare.

#2 Magens Bay - Also known as one of the worlds most beautiful beaches. This mile long beach is pretty nice but the nice part is that around sunset, local kids will go on the beach and chief in the life guard stands. This is a sure way to meet new ppl and enjoy some free herb. All you have to do is ask "hey, are you guys tokin?" and they'll say "yea, you want some" and there you go, your ticket into the circle. In that circle you will be holding only a certified J. these J's are gorgious. Nice and tight but no too night. My advice to you is to make small talk, ask a few questions dont be shy. They will eventually tell you stick around, we have more. Then they will take out a zip lock bag. Yes the ziplock bag, but this zip lock will be full. Not quarter full, or just half. COMPLETELY full and they will roll more. I asked how much he paid for that, and he said 50. I asked him one more time thinking i miss heard. He says "50" i then and there by an 1/8th from him for 15. It was simply amazing. We parted ways and i was happy. :hello:

While you are reading this you are probably wondering about the police, where are they. While in St. Thomas i saw and this is no lie, 3 cops. That is all. 3. When you go there you might see more, but i just saw 3. Obviously they dont mind to much about smoking, cuz the air is filled with it. And ppl are chiefing on the beach. lol

#3 St. Johns - Lastly i want to mention St. Johns. Even though it is not St. Thomas, this place is easily accessible through a 30 min ferry ride. Smoking here is almost easier than St. Thomas, but be careful and dont get careless, customs is still there.

P.S Living in VA, salvia is illegal, I managed to smuggle an ounce of it too St. Thomas. I must have some incredible luck because the guy looked at it for 10 min before he let it pass. lmao... but anyway, I wish all of you happy toking, if your ever in St. Thomas, you know what to do. ;)

Disclaimer! This info is not to be used as a map but more as a hitchikers guide to St. Thomas, I was extremely lucky, these events could happen to you or it possibly but i highly doubt it wont. The MJ in St. Thomas is out the ordinary strong, for typical mids. If you are of the drinking age ie. 18, i would recommend buying every flavor of CRUZAN rum ( a local export, and favorite) and smoking with that stuff. You will by all means be f***ed up. Lol Happy Hunting.

Edited by maverick737, 27 August 2008 - 06:55 PM.
Spelling errors

• EuDxKing likes this

EuDxKing

EuDxKing

Spreading the word

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,643 posts
Nice guide.
My mom has been trying to find some where to vacation, and i could bring a friend a long, and just wander off.
+rep bro.

maverick737

maverick737

Bubble Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
Thanks! This is def a place to go. My family loved it so much, its our new regular place to vacation now. lol

hoodtalker_1

hoodtalker_1

MMM... Marijuana

• Gold Member
  • 1,340 posts

Konix

Konix

I want a...liter of Cola

• Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts
Definitely considering this as a spot to go on my senior trip, excellent review.

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
oh wow this is kool i remember my mom talking about wanting to go to one of the virgin islands and now i know where to go! =]
thanks for the info dude

maverick737

maverick737

Bubble Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts

oh wow this is kool i remember my mom talking about wanting to go to one of the virgin islands and now i know where to go! =]
thanks for the info dude

No Problem! I told my parents that they had one of the nicest beaches in the world, and she was sold lol. Then We booked a flight on Spirit and were down there the following month.

Dude Man

Dude Man

Got Bud?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 676 posts
I wish I had this guide when I was down there with my family! Magen's bay happened to be extremely close to where we were staying, and it was my dad's favorite beach to go to.

Unfortunately, my mind wasn't set on finding weed since I was with the family, and I didn't ever notice anything weed-related going on for the week we were there.

maverick737

maverick737

Bubble Blower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts

Unfortunately, my mind wasn't set on finding weed since I was with the family, and I didn't ever notice anything weed-related going on for the week we were there.

It wasnt blatently obvious but if you were seeking it you could find it. I wasnt that set on finding it, but i decided to try what my friend said to and it was great. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users