Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

HELP! I think I swallowed a piece of very small glass!!!

• Please log in to reply

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
:eek::(Well Im High as fuck off a resin bowl and Im havin anxiety/ panic attack cause I think I swallowed a piece of glass that was broken inside the bowl off the little whole's edge like someone just broke it from scraping and it didn't sound like their was a piece of glass at all in their when I was scraping and im pretty sure that their was no glass in the resin but yeah you never know if their is so What do I do? it is very very small like smaller than a pea or could be a half of a pea? any suggestions lmfao :confused:

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Oh yeah I swallowed a lil bit or resin or it could have been a glass piece I don't know but ? its freaking me out it was very small though what do you think will happen??

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Should I call the hospital? or what you know>?
:(

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
So I guess everyone is an asshole alright than!?

Guest_njhippie_*

Guest_njhippie_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Did you swallow or inhale it. I would just eat a munch of bread and other food if you swallowed but if you think you inhaled glass that could be dangerous.

GimmethatAK

GimmethatAK

dood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 549 posts
do you feel like you're dying?

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Should I call the hospital? or what you know>?
:(

I think I either swallowed glass or it could have been a piece of resin and yeah I ate a piece of bread but I dont think I smoked it but I don't know!

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
i do have a lot of anxiety so I don't even know why?

Guest_njhippie_*

Guest_njhippie_*
Maybe its just paranoia. Keep eating to help relax if nothing else and don't smoke till you sober up. You'll be able to decide what to do better then.

calicheese23

calicheese23

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,179 posts

Guest_njhippie_*

Guest_njhippie_*
Take a close look at the bowl. If you really think you swallowed glass and its not just paranoia then I would call a hospital asap imo.

Just make up shit about how you swallowed it and they should buy it.

calicheese23

calicheese23

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,179 posts

littlepinkbong

littlepinkbong

Wake n' Bake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
call the hospital. probably do an x-ray? if worse comes to worse, it's going to be surgically removed, or you'll shit a glass shard the size of a pea, who knows.

but yeah, call the hospital.

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
HOly shit for real it likes 121 right now and I don't feel sharp glass pains but I have fuck olad of anxiety

silent2119

silent2119

Gold member

• Gold Member
  • 102 posts

p3/-/n

p3/-/n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 311 posts
Dude go get some munchies get a glass of milk roll another spliff or grab your bong and get more high and eat if you feel your stomach hurting in the next 24 hours goto a hospital...

Mellowvibe

Mellowvibe

Blunt monger.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts
Yo man i've actually done this before, I inhaled a tiny shard of glass and it cut my throat on the inside on the way down. But I have never had any problems since then and that was 4 years ago. I guess if your in pain hit up the 911 other wise it should be all good.
No more resin.

nugged

nugged

dude, i nugged my brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts
at that size it's not a big problem. wait a day or two and then see whats up

Italia5239

Italia5239

Walking Zombie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts
If you inhaled it you would be almost immediately feeling pain in your breathing. If you swallowed it, it'll either get stuck to another piece of food, or you'll shit it and possibly cut your asshole.

I think you'll be ok buddy. If you do feel pains in your breathing, then I would take immediate action.

kotton420

kotton420

heyheysmokeweedeveryday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Quick update im still alive and the high is gone! I don't feel like the glass punctured anything or cuted anything!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users