Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

You know those dark circles under eyes?

• Please log in to reply

Reflection Eternal

Reflection Eternal

Incorrigible

• Silver Member
  • 2,357 posts

TokersAnonymous

TokersAnonymous

Amateur Mycologist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 776 posts
I heard from a friend it means you have too low iron in your bloodstream (He was talking about his kid). I used to have them real bad. So I started up taking a multi-vitamin, and they have cleared up quite a bit.

Whether or not that's the true reason for them, I think there's many causes of the dark circles. You say you're getting enough sleep, which should help. Mine healing up could just be a coincidence.

howsto739

howsto739

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
try drinking more water, you may be dehydrated

Reflection Eternal

Reflection Eternal

Incorrigible

• Silver Member
  • 2,357 posts

tailsprower

tailsprower

Zesty Mordant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 525 posts
It could just be genetic. I always have them regardless of how much sleep I get or what I eat, and a bunch of people on my mom's side of the family are the same. I'm pretty skinny though so I guess malnutrition could be a factor.

CaliCoast

CaliCoast

Med User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts
Leeches. Seriously. It's blood that's collected under your eyes that's leaked from capiliaries I believe.

arefx

arefx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts
if nothing works you could always start to wear makeup ;)

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
When I wake up in the morning my face is very pale and my mother is the same way. She has very little iron in her blood. I forget the name of the ailment but she suspects I have it too. I want to say when I asked the doctor he said I was bulimic but that's an eating disorder, it was some sort of emic or something like that.

Pufnstuf

Pufnstuf

LoSt In SpAcE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,776 posts

When I wake up in the morning my face is very pale and my mother is the same way. She has very little iron in her blood. I forget the name of the ailment but she suspects I have it too. I want to say when I asked the doctor he said I was bulimic but that's an eating disorder, it was some sort of emic or something like that.

enemia

deelobby

deelobby

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I have the same issue, and I find that using an ice pack greatly reduces the bags under my eyes. I just apply it to each eye for a few minutes each morning, and it works relatively well.

Give it a try, you might be lucky too.

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts

enemia

Thank you.

dankdude420

dankdude420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts
i hang out with a guy which for some reason he just doesnt eat, so i guess it means he is suffering from anerxia. he is about 6'3" and 145lbs, im 5'9" and i 130lbs, so im still pretty skilly but you can see every bone in this dudes torso, its fucking groose. Anyways....every time he smokes it looks like someone came up to him and punched him in both eyes. Its rather funny but he is very self-concious, hints the eating disorder. Do you eat enough calories a day?

ivan loves doja

ivan loves doja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 473 posts
idk man...i think you get it from smokin weed cuase ALOT of my pothead friends(including me) only got bags under our eyes after we started blazing.

GodWasAnAlien

GodWasAnAlien

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I think it has a lot to do with how much you smoke, especially if you like to smoke close to when you go to bed... the more I smoke towards bed-time, the more tired I feel and the more I sleep all day. If you're still high when you fall asleep your REM sleep gets all messed up so you don't rest as much. Less restful sleep = tired eyes.

Edited by GodWasAnAlien, 02 July 2011 - 02:03 AM.

The3amJunkie

The3amJunkie

All of this has happened before and it will happen again.

• Bronze Member
  • 4,158 posts

feudalism

feudalism

ಥ‿ಥ .。oO(need more weed)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 809 posts
wet a tea bag
squeeze
????
profit

gjdj2

gjdj2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
Posted Image

Seriously, during the school year I was regularly working through the night all the time and got 3-4 hours of sleep on a good night. Using this shit is the only thing that kept me from looking like a zombie 24/7.

Kersplash

Kersplash

Trust me, I'm an expert.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,151 posts
sometimes dark bags under your eyes is a sign of kidney problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users