The Official Tattoo Thread

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by bisky risness, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Hey, it's only the right hand that's bad.... and that's only if it's yourown right hand... if it's somebody elses' than hey, that's fun.... As a warm up :p ;)

2. Hushlittlelady- I love those sparrows! Beautiful!

I have others, but this is my most recent ink. This photo was taken 24 hours after I got it, so it's all crusty here (it looks better now). It's done entirely in white ink and now that it has healed it almost looks like a scar rather then a tattoo. It's really small... on my inner wrist. My others are on my upper back/shoulder so I can't get a photo of them.

[​IMG]

3. Ok so first, you get a huge compliment on the awesome tats. Second, you get another huge compliment on the tats. That is all.

4. thanks, you two above!! I wish I had a facking digital camera, it sucks. :( the linework and colors are amazing, I'm in love with my artist.

loving everybody elses so far, as well.. keep 'em comin'

5. my humble OM

Attached Files:

6. Crazy Pothead i love the maple leaf, i would totally get that if i was canadian. canada's pretty sweet.

Here's mine, sorry the pic is so shitty, i took it with my phone.

[​IMG]

7. #27 Zuni, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    i have a quite a few tattoos so im only posting a few of them.. i currently have 2 full sleeves and a full back... as well as the hole top of my foot and one on my leg..

my artist is Andy Daugherty heres his shop website

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I'm still $400 from getting my sleeve started. The wait is incredibly depressing.

Major props Zuni.

9. rad tats Zuni! i want tats but i dont wanna limit my job choices

10. Get them above your elbow and not on your forearm. Any shirt that isn't sleeveless will cover it nicely.

11. i work in a tattoo shop so it really dont matter where i get them.. thanks to everyoone that said they liked my work....

check out my artist andy at original skin tattoo

12. Only good photo I have showing it, have two more on feet. Done by my father.
    [​IMG]

13. Well, I have three.
    The rainbow trout scene is in memory of my dad.
    I got the word "strength" after I came out of foster care.
    And, I have a chinese symbol for to dream on my ankle.

My paper im really proud of, hopefully an A =] <---- trout tat
    I dint post the symbol b/c I dnt got a pic of it.
    all my tats are inspirational, I have like my next 5 planned out. Its just the matter of getting the funds haha

Attached Files:

• tat1.jpg
      tat1.jpg
      File size:
      31.8 KB
      Views:
  14. [​IMG]
    pay no attention to my hair. it was my hesh days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I put them up in order from most recently tatted to my first tat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got hobbes after my father passed away last year, Calvin and hobbes was our favorite comic, sorry some of the pics look a little shitty

• Like Like x 1
  16. fuuuuuuck. finger tats? i'd never be that badass, i'm not getting my hands tatted at all

17. [​IMG][​IMG]

All but the panda designed by myself, and done by Scary Carrie @ Big daddy Cadillacs in Lawrence, KS.

18. [​IMG]
    My first, done by Wes at New Tribe in Toronto, ON.

I don't have pictures of any of my other ones, cause they're pretty recent and I'm lazy as fuck, but I also have a small shark behind my right ear (shh, leave me alone) and the lyrics "Watch me rise" on my left wrist, both were done by Evan at Time Will Tell in Burlington, ON.

19. Some sugar skulls and my mom's name (Liz) in script.
    Plan on getting the crown covered or re-done soon.

Skulls done by ashley love at golden spiral in greensboro NC
    http://www.myspace.com/ohashleylove

[​IMG]