The Official Tattoo Thread

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by bisky risness, Aug 21, 2008.

1. My Hawaii flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424359958.390100.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I have more on my back and leg.

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Got this fixed. Had a date with this girl named Alice D., and forgot I had an appointment to keep the first time around. But the cover-up of the original smaug was done by Richard at midcity voodoux tattoos in New Orleans.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. I have a couple, but this is my favorite. I got it for my future brother in law/extremely close friend. An R2C2 is a drink equal parts crown royal to royal crown cola. Done by Jonno at surefire in Lynwood Illinois.

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. My tree tat

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. First tattoo and the progress so far after the first session. I'm very happy with it so far. (It's a Valkyrie) I'm now looking at what to fill it out with.
    [​IMG]

7. #2207 LitFlip, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    my shoulder blade tat 😍

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Nice sharp lines

9. The one on my right arm is a Japanese symbol called an Enso, and a Sakura tree blossoming out from it, and the one on my left arm is a dove carrying a lantern with a banner that reads "C'est La Vie" which translates to "such is life" or "this is life". Both were done by Jordan Ashley, an apprentice tattoo artist from Scarlet Sparrow in Medicine Hat, Alberta!

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. 1431023864406.jpg

2nd tattoo. Got it done about 3 weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. my dragon sleeve
    all free hand except the head

uploadfromtaptalk1431608682767.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1431608711210.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Just got some fresh ink, a cee lo 1-2-3 "born to lose" :laughing: I'll have to upload pics of it and other shit I have once I'm at a computer!

13. IMG_5548.JPG some guy in thailand did this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  14. #2217 notRoger, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    IMG_20170705_214430_988.jpg the last tattoo i got was this one on my head. pilau in hawaiian mean dirty.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Missed this thread < 3

• Like Like x 1
  16. Went to my first tattoo convention in march and got this Mars Attacks! tat IMG_2350.JPG IMG_2350.JPG IMG_2352.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. 6ED416F2-DB31-4A97-B9E8-1A598464290B.jpeg Been battling stage 3 colorectal cancer since March of last year. Growing and listening to/attending concerts of progressive reggae bands like Rebelution, Stick Figure, Iration, and of course Bob Marley, has really helped keep my spirits high and motivated to fight. I’ve done two rounds of chemo, one with 5 weeks straight, five days a week of radiation, the other was heavy FolFox platinum based chemo (10 rounds, every other week) One surgery, many other tests and scopes, and still another surgery coming in October. I’m getting this tattoo, and my son is getting his first with me. The cardinal is in remembrance of grandma (dads side), the parakeet is in remembrance of my grandma (moms side), the finch completes the Rasta colors, and the lyrics along with the “Three Little Birds” will serve as a quick reminder. This is my rough idea, the artist is tweaking it, adding a common branch, etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1